Oukas Chat Server

Discuss the world of file sharing, from philosophy to help with applications.

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

KM
Know-It-All
Know-It-All

JASON wrote:yeah battye changed IllegalCharBlock="1" to IllegalCharBlock="0" and the display is in English, you have to translate the RCMSConf.txt into English but it's fairly easy if you use one of Protoman's translated versions as a template :)
or just use those versions... no need to modify them, unless i missed something?

WinMX World.com - The new help website dedicated completely to WinMX. If you cant find help there, you cant find it anywhere!
JASON
A Forum Addict
A Forum Addict

KM wrote:or just use those versions... no need to modify them, unless i missed something?
What use an old one? Suppose you could but the old ones wouldnt have the entries for the newer commands that were added to the program by ouka.
KM
Know-It-All
Know-It-All

ahh, added commands... i did miss something then :-P

which commands where added again?

WinMX World.com - The new help website dedicated completely to WinMX. If you cant find help there, you cant find it anywhere!
Protoman X
A Forum Addict
A Forum Addict

New variables in 4.20e arefor the #AdminCmd RenameBlockOn/Off command....

$suneorenameblock$="Continual rename block"
$suneorenameblockon$="Rename Block On"
$suneorenameblockonnotify$="Continual Rename Block On!"
$suneorenameblockoff$="Rename Block Off"
$suneorenameblockoffnotify$="Continual rename block Off!"

4.30a doesn't add any new ones, however it does recycle a few in the management situation dialog

Edit: 4.30b released

Addedd more distiction between admins and cohosts. Host and CoHost display with an @ on the userlist, and admins have a +.
Admins can no longer set the topic, motd, limit, or virtual user count, only host and cohosts.

Out of simple lack of time I'm just adding the executable file. There's no changes in RCMSConf.txt so the one from the last version will work fine.
Attachments
Ouka Chat Server 4.30b (12-27-2004).zip
OCS 4.30b
(79.92 KiB) Downloaded 409 times
unkn0wn
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

it looks like 4.30d has been released, hopefully the translated version will be posted soon :)
quicksilver
Helpful Hands
Helpful Hands

I,m sure the translation guru AKA Protoman X ,is on the case Unkn0wn :D
unkn0wn
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

lol heh yeah kinda figured that, just looking forward to it :)
MiTiCo
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

this is the new ouka chat server 4.30d, this version is in english and japonese !
Attachments
Ouka_ChatServer_430d.zip
(93.26 KiB) Downloaded 419 times
Visit my website http://www.p2pzone.net
My workstation primary
Pentium 4 xeon 3.0ghz -- 1 gb RAM -- Ge force 4 TI 4400 - Sound blaster live eax 5.1
quicksilver
Helpful Hands
Helpful Hands

Thanx Mitico , I hoped it would get to the stage of not needing so much of Protomans time , I,m sure they got plenty of ideas to get on with .
Thanx Protoman 8) and big thanks to Ouka 8)
Last edited by quicksilver on Mon Jan 03, 2005 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
unkn0wn
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

thanks for the release :)
quicksilver
Helpful Hands
Helpful Hands

Heres the latest link , this has been on test in a few rooms and it looks great , (thanx for letting me view the action Jason) get it here

http://www.interq.or.jp/orange/satosi/C ... r_430e.zip

I actually saw Ouka pop in to Jasons room and discuss a few fine points , lol , that is what I call feedback :)
JASON
A Forum Addict
A Forum Addict

An update to whats been added: (there may be more these are what I know and have found :wink: )

Admin (+) cannot kick,ban,redirect a CoHost (@) Also commands that can alter the channel, ie: channel name, MoTD, channel /redirects things like this can only be used by CoHosts (@), not sure about channel commands like #AdminCmd TraderBlockON etc!

Hope noone Flames me :twisted: but I'll say that the 3.5x protocol has been added as IP addresses are shown on a CoHosts (@) screen similar to WinMX 3.5x normal Admins (+) do not see them! Also WinMX commands can be issued in conjunction with RCMS commands ie: #UserCmd /Kick can be simply done using /kick :wink: so far as I've seen /kick, /ban, /banip, /unban, /listbans and /clearbans work. No doubt othes will also work but i havent tried them all, sorry!

A WinMX bandwidth problem has been resolved were users set at very-low outgoing bandwitdhs would loose the ability to chat in channel.

Fixed a bug in which an Admin (+) could set themself to CoHost (@) status, Admins (+) can now be Muted! by CoHosts (@) :wink:

Admin (+) and CoHost (@) can be set independtley now. And can only be set by and revoked by Host.

Fixed some bugs related to text replacement and certain commands, mainly, #motd, #topic, #nickname #message and #noname that werent working but now are :D

New Commands:

There is password options that can be set for Admin (+) and CoHost (@) status logins (login using #UserCmd InputPassCode) [Not Anonymous when used!]

#UserCmd Example (Using this invalidates anything that follows, Used to show people command syntax ie: #UserCmd Example type #colour for a list of colours :wink:

#AdminCmd PrintPrimaryList (Prints a list of the Primaries your connected to)

#AdminCmd HideIDHalfON (Same as HideIDON but shows the first three numbers of a username ie: JASON³666) [The #noname, #nickname #message commands are still functional!]
#AdminCmd HideIDHalfOFF (Turns the above off)

New RCMSconf.txt Additions:

$HideIDHalfOn$="ID Half Numbers Enabled"
$HideIDHalfOnNotify$="ID Half Numbers Enabled!"
$HideIDHalfOff$="ID Half Numbers Disabled"
$HideIDHalfOffNotify$="ID Half Numbers Disabled!"

Also the #\r\n# command has two ways of working now #\r\n# by itself for a white text display or /me #\r\n# for /me /action text display.

There may be some things Ive missed out, he updates and fixes his program alot and has improved it greatly over the past couple of weeks but these are the most obvious ones anyone is welcome to give it a look I have my channel open 24/7 if you look in the channel list you will find me down in the W's :wink:

Would like to give a big thanks to Ouka for his fine work and great chat server :D
quicksilver
Helpful Hands
Helpful Hands

Great work there yourself Jason 8)
with you and Protoman posting ,we are being kept right up to the minute on this impressive server prog. :)
unkn0wn
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

sounds like some good work has been going on lately :)
quicksilver
Helpful Hands
Helpful Hands

Wow yet again another great release from Ouka :D

http://www.interq.or.jp/orange/satosi/C ... r_440a.zip

I must admit from what I have seen this is very impressive and I notice Ouka takes the time to visit rooms using his programs to get any bug reports and feedback , great program Ouka , thanx from us all 8)