Forum Polish

Any problems, suggestions, or comments about our site are to be posted here.

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

quicksilver
Helpful Hands
Helpful Hands

I noticed a small tidy up of the forum sections Battye , anything we need to know about :)
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

I'm posting an announcement in updates when it's done. Basically I'm getting rid of the inactive forums, and combining them with others. For instance now there's only one games forum. No posts will be lost :)
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
Red XIII
Sultan Ruler Of The Poles!

So is that still my moderation sector or no? :?
Die Verstorbenen werden wieder in einem Fluss des Bluts steigen
quicksilver
Helpful Hands
Helpful Hands

Good to hear, I,ll wait for the announcement . :D
Rat
Drain Brain
Drain Brain

I thought it was something Polish not polished. :lol:
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

I did too :lol:
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
Red XIII

Wow now we got Polish on here!? :shock:
moongirl

Polish.............I can do that :wink:
That's not the man in the moon...that's me ;)
Rat
Drain Brain
Drain Brain

Tak, Red, jestem obywatelem polskie. Nie wiedzialesz o tym?

Which for the sake of convenience (and cos the translators always screw the grammar) is : Yes, Red, I'm a Polish citizen. Didn't you know?
Red XIII

Oh yeah I forgot about that sorry... :oops:

Well I hear enough about the glory of Poland in history class from this idiot who thinks that Poland is the best and the rest of the world can go shuck a fat one... :roll:
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Red XIII wrote:Oh yeah I forgot about that sorry... :oops:

Well I hear enough about the glory of Poland in history class from this idiot who thinks that Poland is the best and the rest of the world can go shuck a fat one... :roll:
Unless you've been to Poland how would you know? :roll:

Rat
Drain Brain
Drain Brain

Well, maybe the idiot has some of his history right. Right up to the point of the beginning of the 1st world war, Poland was one of the richest countries in the world. That's not true any longer of course, largely due to wars, invasion, occupation and .... communism being enforced by Russian 'protectors' placed in charge after world war 2 by the allies (who then complained about communism for the next 40 years). Still, financially, the country is making a pretty good comeback. Things look like they're going the way they did in Ireland a few years ago. Life is good, cheap, and most of all, fun.
Red XIII

Yes I can understand what you're saying there, but just after he glorifies Poland so much, usually racist comments follow about pretty much every other nationality in the world on how "*****" they truly are compared to the Polish...He pissed me off in class today as he started going on and on as to how "***** up and utterly stupid" all Germans are...Upon asking hiim why he had this opinion, he only said 1 word..."Hitler" apparently his dumb ass has his history wrong as Hitler was Austrian NOT German ... The biggest thing that got me though was his play upon every single prejudice that (Thanks to medieval Europeans during their settlement of America) is around today, he better clean up his act or else he ain't gonna have any pearly whites! :evil:
Rat
Drain Brain
Drain Brain

Hmm... and this guy is an educator?
Red XIII

Just a dumb senior who's in 3 of my classes...