PHP Tutorials

All web design discussion, including Ultimate Quiz MOD support.

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

I've decided to write up some PHP tutorials for everyone, I have already done a few but I will start from the very beginning, and every week or so I will add to it, getting more advanced. Obviously, I am not the PHP Guru as I'm still learning too, but hopefully other PHP programmers, maybe those a little more advanced than me (I'm looking your way KM :lol: ) will have a few things to add as well. And to anyone interested, you can send me your code samples and I will upload them to the site so you can see what it looks like in a live environment. Before I start, I want numbers so I know how many people are interested :)
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
me here
Healing Hands
Healing Hands

This is great, I will be glad to add this to the links i give ppl, so that we can get ppl that need the help or who might be interested in contributing on their way here..
A World Dominated by WinMX
http://www.winmxworld.com/
Grinch
Site Admin
Site Admin

I am very interested and willing to pitch in where I can, but I don't know much.
quicksilver
Helpful Hands
Helpful Hands

I,ll read whatever you write up Battye as its a start from scratch for me I,m afraid (I suppose someone has to ask the dumb questions :D ).
nesman
Miracle Worker
Miracle Worker

I can toss a dumb question in from time to time.
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Cool, looks like there's a bit of interest. I'll start writing some up in the next day or so :D
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
Rat
Drain Brain
Drain Brain

Count me in. :)