Oukas Chat Server

Discuss the world of file sharing, from philosophy to help with applications.

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

quicksilver
Helpful Hands
Helpful Hands

This is a server program that is not written in english , so its to all intents and purposes useless until its translated .
This is Oukas Chat server (version 4.20a) , a newer one is not on the d/l site yet but it has been released)

http://www.interq.or.jp/orange/satosi/C ... r_420a.zip

Its based on Nushis work and as such you may notice the familiar commands in the instruction set
[quote]
Cmd[0]="Ã¥Â
Attachments
colours.jpg
colours.jpg (68.2 KiB) Viewed 21063 times
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Who's Ouka?
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
quicksilver
Helpful Hands
Helpful Hands

Ouka runs a chat room on Mx Battye, its called
ÂÂ
Protoman X
A Forum Addict
A Forum Addict

For anyone getting a 404 error it's cause the file is gone (duh)

http://www.interq.or.jp/orange/satosi/C ... r_420b.zip

This is a new linky (notice the nice shiny "b" instead of an "a')

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand nope.. still not the latest version :P
Ouka has updated again to 4.20c (that makes 2 updates in 2 days)

The website linked here is not his webpage (actually I really ought to ask if he has one lol) but the website of a regular in his channel.
quicksilver said:
I,m not sure he wants his e-mail address plastered about
I don't mind. You can get it from my profile on here too if ya like as well as all my IMs (except ICQ... cant remember that blasted number for anything)

When I get home from work I'll work on 4.20c and post it here when i'm done with it.
quicksilver
Helpful Hands
Helpful Hands

Thanx for that Protoman thats a generous offer :D I,m glad you can read the program better than I can :lol:
Oh forgot my manners there, Merry Xmas and Welcome to the forum :santa:
Protoman X
A Forum Addict
A Forum Addict

First off I'd like to appologize for being rather late posing this (I thought I'd have this ready to post 2 hours ago...)

1) Ouka and I have been talking about an issue with ALT+0160 spaces not working quite properly.
2) I spent a good bit of time digging thru the server to find out what caused it. I found (and hopefully fixed) the problem with ALT+0160 spaces. (Read About ALT+0160 Space Fix.txt for more on that)

Also be sure to read the readme.txt (contrary to popular belief helps files can sometimes be useful :P)

Anyways, enjoy the server :D
Attachments
Ouka Chat Server 4.20c.rar
Ouka Chat Server 4.20c
(130 KiB) Downloaded 918 times
KM
Know-It-All
Know-It-All

Protoman X wrote:Also be sure to read the readme.txt (contrary to popular belief helps files can sometimes be useful :P)
every programmer hates users who dont read the help files

no user likes reading help files

thats why progrmmers who use their own software generally commit suicide

WinMX World.com - The new help website dedicated completely to WinMX. If you cant find help there, you cant find it anywhere!
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Agreed, except for the suicide bit :lol:
Welcome to the forum Protoman, good to have you here Image
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
Rat
Drain Brain
Drain Brain

I tried the server this morning. Ran no problem at all, even with the alt spaces version.... however.... totally useless cos of our firewall. Ho hum.
Protoman X
A Forum Addict
A Forum Addict

Finished testing 4.20c Revision #2 and it's all good :D

Rev. 2 fixes the ALT+0160 space properly now. Also added is font settings that can be accessed via the systray icon.
Attachments
Ouka Chat Server 4.20c Revision 2.rar
Ouka Chat Server 4.20c Revision 2
(72.76 KiB) Downloaded 808 times
quicksilver
Helpful Hands
Helpful Hands

Thanx protoman 8)
I can see why Oukas on number 4.20 , he must sit up all night working on these .
PoPeYe
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Could we come up with a screening program, for all the flood files attacking winmx,somthing to read duplicates ,might help a little.Things are getting frustrating,crashing, room lists, reconnecting.blah blah blah.There is issues.There must be a counter measure, we could write????
<<`~PoPeYe~`>>
quicksilver
Helpful Hands
Helpful Hands

Hi Popeye welcome to the forum :D
I have replied to your post in the relevant ection

http://forums.cricketmx.com/viewtopic.php?t=1396

(I placed it there because they are not just attacking WinMx , sorry for the slight inconvenience )

Merry christmas by the way :santa: and I hope you enjoy the good things we hide all over the forum. :D
Protoman X
A Forum Addict
A Forum Addict

Ouka Chat Server 4.20d has ben released.

Added ListViewColor= in RCMSConf.txt to change the colors of the user list and penaly list tabs. 0=black with white text. 1=white with black text

Added #admincmd /banip command to well... ban by IP's

Fixed a bug in #admincmd reloadsettings that wouldn't update text rplacements properly.

Fixed #hasleft bug that prevented #hasleft message to be viewed on WinMX. Other clients were unaffected.

Updated ATS_RichedColour.mcp to 1.00g.
Nushi Client can now display colour list.
(Nushi Client colour plugin will only work in channels hosted by Ouka chat server after the user types #atscmd mcton. #atscmd mctoff to disable)
Attachments
Ouka Chat Server 4.20d (12-19-2004).rar
Ouka Chat Server 4.20d
(78.98 KiB) Downloaded 982 times
Last edited by Protoman X on Sat Dec 18, 2004 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
quicksilver
Helpful Hands
Helpful Hands

The colours on this are great , thank you Protoman 8) and please pass on our thanks to Ouka 8)