final fantasy 10

From software to hardware, breakthough to disaster, it all belongs here!

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

gravedigger
Know-It-All
Know-It-All

in my eyes, unless people in final fantasy 10 live for 1000's of years.. the story doesnt link right!!! i'll explain.

1. Zanarkand gets destroyed
2. Tidus gets thrown 1000 years into the future
3. Tidus meets Yuna and gang
4. later on in the story Tidus and Yuna find out that they are linked by their fathers
5. Tidus Says that He lost his Father 10 years ago... in Zanarkand.
6. Yuna says that Her Father and Tidus's father fought Sin 10 years ago...
7. but for that to work, Tidus's dad must be over 1000 years old!!

i know that what im saying might be complicated. but the story cant make sense!! HELP ME OUT!! :!: :!:
ImageImage
nesman
Miracle Worker
Miracle Worker

Have you finished the game? This is final fantasy, so even finishing the game and seeing all the story line might not help. Remember the mind benders from ff7? I still get a headache when I try to explain how that one goes.
Red XIII
Sultan Ruler Of The Poles!

gravedigger wrote:in my eyes, unless people in final fantasy 10 live for 1000's of years.. the story doesnt link right!!! i'll explain.

1. Zanarkand gets destroyed
2. Tidus gets thrown 1000 years into the future
3. Tidus meets Yuna and gang
4. later on in the story Tidus and Yuna find out that they are linked by their fathers
5. Tidus Says that He lost his Father 10 years ago... in Zanarkand.
6. Yuna says that Her Father and Tidus's father fought Sin 10 years ago...
7. but for that to work, Tidus's dad must be over 1000 years old!!

i know that what im saying might be complicated. but the story cant make sense!! HELP ME OUT!! :!: :!:
Easy, did you listen to the story when you go to the top of Mt. Gagazet? The faith tell you that the Zanarkand that Tidus knows is just a dream, a parallel universe, and thus a place of different time lapses. From what happens in the story it can be easily understood that Tidus' father [Jecht] was taken away 10 years ago. Now the destruction of Zanarkand HAD already taken place when Jecht was taken to Spira from his encounter with Sin/Auron/whoever took him there. The fayth make the Zanarkand Tidus is from and in fact he is part of the dream and if they stop dreaming, then he will no longer exist, which confronts his process in figuring out how to save Yuna, defeat Sin, and return home...

A dream is a dream and always will be a dream in the world of spira, if those Fayth stop dreaming then Tidus will cease to exist, Yuna will be heartbroken, Jecht may even be eliminated from the memory of the people of spira. It all comes down to how the end of the game works, I haven't bothered to beat the game yet because I'm trying to super power every character of mine...

But, one conflicting issue I find is the thing with Auron...If Yuna performs a sending, why isn't he taken away any of the times she performs it?

All in all I'd have to say that probably 1 year in Spira is 100 years if you get taken through time by Sin? makes sense...altho then again it doesn't, IDK email SquarEnix and see their answer :P
Die Verstorbenen werden wieder in einem Fluss des Bluts steigen
gravedigger
Know-It-All
Know-It-All

yeah im beginning to understand .... bit by bit, but i think that they might of done it too complicated for those with not a lot of brain power! or imagination. but i still love the game... although my head hurts!!!
ImageImage
nesman
Miracle Worker
Miracle Worker

Red XIII wrote:I haven't bothered to beat the game yet because I'm trying to super power every character of mine...
I was in the same boat. Then, the guy with the ps2 moved out and I don't have easy access anymore. :(
gravedigger
Know-It-All
Know-It-All

that sucks and blows! i gave up on ff10-2 cos it got really complicated (training and the storyline!)
ImageImage
threewing
Know-It-All
Know-It-All

Still gotta finish it. Got the guide with it, and still I don't continue beyond the Calm lands. Been playing San Andreas since november last year...

Just bought Spiderman and Beyond Good & Evil for 20 Euro
AAAaaaaaargh.... Too... many... games...
Can't... Finish...
Not... Now... :P
/|\

/|\ has a strict policy concerning disclosure of identity, showing of
light sabers, affiliationado's, multiple account users, drinking buddies who
join the same community they see me visit for years, and board hoggers
(whatever that means).
The policy is: If it doesn't bother me, I don't give a flying f4ck.
Red XIII

Well I beat the game and what a lame ending... X_X Just makes my rating for the game lower even more.. -_-
Die Verstorbenen werden wieder in einem Fluss des Bluts steigen