FreeWire 3.2.3

Discuss the world of file sharing, from philosophy to help with applications.

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

p2p-sharing-rules

I think I found the KING OF SPYWARE P2P SOFTWARE.

It's called FreeWire.
FreeWire is a file-sharing program based on LimeWire that connects users to millions of others through the ubiquitous Gnutella network. With it, you can search for, share, and download music (MP3s), movies, pictures, games, software, documents, and almost any other type of files. FreeWire implements multi-host 'swarm' downloads, advanced search filtering, bandwidth controls, automatic firewall detection, enhanced connection management. You can organize and play custom MP3 playlists with FreeWire's built-in MP3 player, and you can chat with other Gnutella users with the integrated chat utility. This major update adds themes and skins, much better network performance with MAGNET link support and browse host features. Also fixed are Java runtime bugs. This version features minor improvements and bug fixes.
Note: The Download Now link will download a small installer file to your desktop. Remain online and double-click the installer to proceed with the actual download.

Note: This software is ad-supported and may install components that use your Internet connection to serve ads or track your Web-surfing habits.

8% :thumright: and 92% :thumbdown:

Some :thumbdown: opinions

DO NOT INSTALL!!!"
My spyware program found over 200!!! It it nothing but trouble & something else to slow our pc's down.

Nuttin' but trouble."
Beware! This is trouble! I had to abort download shortly after it started due to my anti-virus software was having a fit (thankfully). It messed with my registry (BHO no name)and installed spyware. DO NOT USE THIS!!

"Horrible! Avoid at all cost!"
This "clean" prog is bondled with such spyware as "Bargain Buddy", "LYCOS SIDESEARCH" and tonns of trash. Don't download, floppys is still more effective than this...

"AAAAGH!!!"
What's all this pants on my comp?? 165 bad things says ad-aware!!!! Agh!!!!!! Why do I have new Favourites?? And WHY exactly does it shut down my firewall???? I was too scared of what would happen if I actually ran the thing to do so!!

"Ought To Call It Spyware Wire"
During installation the program warns you that there is a 3rd party program that will get installed with it. HEED THIS WARNING AND DO NOT INSTALL! There were 3 Spyware pieces that AdsGone picked up during installation, and one or more of these components infilatrates Internet Explorer (so you cannot surf the web) and Ad-Aware (making it impossible to get reference file updates). Fortunately, you can still run Ad-Aware and clean up the OVER 100 SPYWARE REFERENCES that get installed on your computer, reboot, and clean up the rest. Recommend WinMx or Ares, so far two that seem promising and have ZERO spyware
quicksilver
Helpful Hands
Helpful Hands

Hmm I read this
I think I found the KING OF SPYWARE P2P SOFTWARE

Nope I still think Grokster is in the lead ..lol
p2p-sharing-rules

:lol: maybe the queen then.. i'm not gonna try them out.