What can we add to this website?

Any problems, suggestions, or comments about our site are to be posted here.

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

Can This Website improve more?

Poll ended at Sun Nov 28, 2004 3:07 am

Yes
40%
No
40%
undecided
20%

Total votes: 5
Zeus
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

I think we can add alot to this website. First these are suggestions. We could add stuff like: more emotions, add better features for pms, more images to pick from and most of all we can have a meeting in the chatrooms like to talk and stuff. But those are suggestions. Please post more that come to your mind. We will like to hear from ya :)

Thank you,
Zeus
1 corona. Drink it up. Hurry up. When you got 1 corona you going get 2 coronasss. Yeah yeah yeah. Whoa. 3 coronas. 3 coronas. When you get to 36 coronas you see this girl walking to your house and before you know it you have a happy life time. YEAHHHHH!!!
quicksilver
Helpful Hands
Helpful Hands

Theres one thing I like as much as a poll its more posts to fill some of the sections :D
A thread could be started in the OT to help those having trouble finding music / movies that seem to be unavailable , between us all I,m sure we have a large spider like network to locate many items of interest.

One item I have never seen is the shoutbox , where does it hide?

On a more serious note :
I Sometimes get the impression that people are worried about posting in certain areas of the forum , as long as its in the relevant section please post away as its nice to get feedback and other opinions :D
(Plus it helps us target what people are interested in ) , so help us to help you :)
Rat
Drain Brain
Drain Brain

The shoutbox is on the cricket homepage http://www.cricketmx.com rather than the forum. You'll find it at the bottom.
quicksilver
Helpful Hands
Helpful Hands

Thanx Rat :) . I never get to those pages just the forum ones :lol: