LimeWire

Discuss the world of file sharing, from philosophy to help with applications.

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

follow_floyd
Court Jester

What else can I say? All the world is gay.
Boozybaz
Alcoholic
Alcoholic

ok so i know where your from and what the deal is...

i took a guess and look @ the other forum i am registered @

its all linked with WCC and i host 1 of the WCC rooms :D
"Instant Asshole: Just Add Alcohol"
follow_floyd
Court Jester

what is wcc?
Grinch
Site Admin
Site Admin

Winmx Community Clan
follow_floyd
Court Jester

doesnt sound so good since they changed there name to filebreech :lol:
Boozybaz
Alcoholic
Alcoholic

the forum does not affect my room or the other WCC room, we remain WCC and WCG and if u look you will see i am registered @ filebreech

and a few from there are registered here.....
follow_floyd
Court Jester

i am banned from there so i cant look, and i remember seeing your avatar though.
Boozybaz
Alcoholic
Alcoholic

yer well i dont really knock there as much as i should considerin, i might have 2 get back in the run of things
follow_floyd
Court Jester

what does that mean? are you a moderator there, and did you see those posta that got me banned?
Boozybaz
Alcoholic
Alcoholic

no i am not a moderator there and no i have'nt seen your posts, like i said before what you did there is no concern of mine, as long as you dont piss me off then your safe with me, what you did there is in the past
follow_floyd
Court Jester

well too many people who are part of filebreech are part of this forum too, particularly freezmizer.
gersfan
Mistress of the Whips
Mistress of the Whips

hi floyd, welcome!

Just respect everyone, and everyone will respect you and we'll all get along fine :D

ImageImageImage

My, my,
Sun is pie.
There's fodder for the cannons,
And the guilty ones can all sleep safely,
All sleep safely.
Boozybaz
Alcoholic
Alcoholic

freez is'nt a MOD here, as long as you dont do whatever you did there here then you will be ok,

cuz i assure you your ass wont touch the floor on your way out

but like i said i have no concern about what happened, just go with the flow here
Freezmizer
Know-It-All
Know-It-All

foolow_floyd wrote:well too many people who are part of filebreech are part of this forum too, particularly freezmizer

Sure, blame the person who actually tried to give you advice and help you to fit in at filebreech. :lol: Damn you're dumb! Nobody there banned you, you pretty much banned yourself.
As far as your whining PM to me at this forum:
follow_floyd wrote::cry: how could you do that to me man? i misunderstood what you were saying and after you warned me i shut up but you had to take it to that level, i made a mistake, and i thought i explained that, i hope you are happy, you made me cry, [-X
I honestly wish that I had been the one that banned you, but unfortanately it wasn't me that did it. There are several members on the mod team there, and after all of the crap you pulled, you were on everyones list.
You have some serious issues that need to be dealt with on a psychiatrist couch NOT in an adult forum. You have made your bed, now lay in it and stop whining. I may not be a mod at this forum (by my own choice), but I will tell you this much: start any crap here and I will rip you a new asshole and so will everyone else.
And don't send me anymore PMs here or anywhere, I dont care one damn bit about you or what you have to say.
-- Ha Ha Charade you are....... --
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

If you cause trouble in the forum, or send any abusive private messages to any forum member, the appropriate action will be taken. It was mentioned in another thread that this is a friendly forum. It takes one to spoil that.
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)