Error ?

Any problems, suggestions, or comments about our site are to be posted here.

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

quicksilver
Helpful Hands
Helpful Hands

Battye I got this when I posted 1 minute ago .
Failed sending email :: PHP ::

DEBUG MODE

Line : 234
File : /var/www/html/forums/includes/emailer.php
What is it ?
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Canaca accused me of running a BT Tracker (of course I didn't) and suspended my site for a few hours during the week, maybe aftermath? Or they're trying to fix something... nah :P

I complained about the DNS / ISE (Internal Server Error, it's so common I just call it the ISE) so hopefully there are trying to fix something :D
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

To technically answer the question, there are two types of mail I can use. SMTP and PHP mail, SMTP doesn't work, but PHP mail does work, with the occasional error, hope that explains it :)
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
gersfan
Mistress of the Whips
Mistress of the Whips

I get em too Quick, very seldom but I do get them. I only cuss when ive written out an expecially long reply ....

ImageImageImage

My, my,
Sun is pie.
There's fodder for the cannons,
And the guilty ones can all sleep safely,
All sleep safely.
Layzie Bone
Mr. Computergeek Salad Guy
Mr. Computergeek Salad Guy

I've only gotten it once, i suspected that battye was changing the email address or some settings for some reason.

As far as getting errors, the 500 is still lingering around. So far I've gotten it twice during this session.
quicksilver
Helpful Hands
Helpful Hands

Thats nice of em ... :evil: , thanx Battye as it was something new to me I thought you might want to see it .