11 and counting for CricketMX

All updates to the site will be posted here.

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

This time 11 years ago, to the minute, CricketMX was born with the help of jmstacey who was able to supply free webhosting to a forum that was just starting out :)
The forum has come a long way since 2004 and soon another chapter will begin, given recent release of phpBB 3.1 (Ascraeus).

Thanks to all the contributors at CMX, and here's to a prosperous 2015 :D
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
Red XIII
Sultan Ruler Of The Poles!

Wow, has it really been that long? I remember the old days still :o congratulations Battye, and I hope you're doing well :)
Die Verstorbenen werden wieder in einem Fluss des Bluts steigen
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Red XIII wrote:Wow, has it really been that long? I remember the old days still :o congratulations Battye, and I hope you're doing well :)
Thanks Red, it's great to see you! :D
I'm going well, how have you been?
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
Red XIII

Life has been one hell of a journey of ups and downs lately. I have a daughter now and am trying to get my life going with my fiancee and our wonderful little girl. Just taking things one step at a time, but it seems like more steps keep getting added in front so not sure if I'm really making any progress.

What you been up to these years? What you using the site for now? Is winmx still even around?
Die Verstorbenen werden wieder in einem Fluss des Bluts steigen
Layzie Bone
Mr. Computergeek Salad Guy
Mr. Computergeek Salad Guy

Hey Red!! Long time no see... Well WinMX is still around and appears to have a large Japanese user base as posted on http://www.winmxworld.com/

Well I think it is just our core group that has stuck it out for years... Which I think it is great...started in 2004 and 11 years later there's that's core group that is still around...and hell I've been banned once..and I don't really remember what I did...I'm sure I could dig in the archives to find out what I did... Also imagine this I was 17 when I started on this site and will be 30 next August...time friggin flies.

Anyway Merry Christmas, hope all is going well for you. :)