What game are you playing on your PC?

From software to hardware, breakthough to disaster, it all belongs here!

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

quahappy
Happy, not Quappy
Happy, not Quappy

Guess I'm just mad on games atm lol.

Now back to a firm favourite of mine during my Playstation One days: ToCA World Touring Cars. Best of the series for consoles in my opinion, Real-time and realistic collision damage, great graphics which still look relatively impressive now alongside next-gen consoles and great replay value.
If you don't ask...
quahappy
Happy, not Quappy
Happy, not Quappy

Waiting with great anticipation for GTA5 so in the meantime, brushing up my driving and shooting skills in GTA4. :)
If you don't ask...
quahappy
Happy, not Quappy
Happy, not Quappy

Tonight I completed GTA4 - woohoo! Well, the missions that is. I've now to attain 100% completion. If I can be arsed lol. Still got GTA4 expansion discs to complete now.... (Ballad of Gay Tony).

Recently found a reworked version of Outrun for PC with hi-res graphics and 60FPS. Pretty impressive.
If you don't ask...
quahappy
Happy, not Quappy
Happy, not Quappy

Currently playing Shovel Knight. Best described as a platformer with 8-bit graphics. Strangely addictive! Also been playing Cannon Fodder in WinUAE (Amiga emulator).
If you don't ask...
Lukens
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Currently I'm enjoying Destiny 2 on PC. The gear grind is fun and I hope they tweak the game for the better in the upcoming patches as well.
Larry_Gilmore
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

I'm playing Call Of Duty on my Laptop. :-)
SpinCricket
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

We are seeking a select group of cricket enthusiasts who could potentially contribute to a playtesting team dedicated to evaluating a novel mobile phone cricket game named "Spin Cricket." Should you be acquainted with anyone displaying an interest, we kindly request you to share this communication with them.
As we approach the alpha testing phase for the game, we are eager to engage with individuals who possess a genuine passion for cricket. "Spin Cricket" is set to be accessible on both iPhone and Android devices.
Further information is also available at: https://spincricket.io/