What's happening?

Any problems, suggestions, or comments about our site are to be posted here.

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

Red XIII
Sultan Ruler Of The Poles!

Hey battye i've had an error for the last few days at least 1x a day where i put in all my necessary login info and press login...the screen goes, but instead of saying unable to login it goes back to the login screen, but then i try logging in again and get an error saying im logged in already....i know ive been on random computers around campus, but on none of them have i checked the login automatically...whats going on? :?
Die Verstorbenen werden wieder in einem Fluss des Bluts steigen
quicksilver
Helpful Hands
Helpful Hands

I hope you remembered that computer students on campus are renowned for constructing false logins to steal passwords. Is that a possibility ?
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Yeah, like Quick said, a program could be messing with it :?
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
Red XIII

i dun think they'd have that at one of the main Campus libraries??
quicksilver
Helpful Hands
Helpful Hands

I got rows of books red ..all the script kiddies say the same thing "I learned the tricks of the trade at college".
Red XIII

well idk whatever...if they get my forum password i think ull be able to tell its not me cause there's only 1 red :twisted:
quicksilver
Helpful Hands
Helpful Hands

There is only one Red :) . Most of the hacking sites feature "shells" that can be used to dupe unsuspecting users into logging on twice (the first one is a spoof to get your password ),but its better to be safe than sorry.
I,ll keep my eye on you Red just in case its not you :lol: :lol:
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Change your password everytime you log on :lol:
To be on the safe side, use 10 digits and ten letters everytime. Example:

Day 1: e4r4h7f7b7u6j9k96g6h
Day 2: f6gf6g4h7f4t6fj8gj8d7d
Day 3: g7v1h4h7j5h4h8l0l0p9u

etc

The fun part is not writing them down.... :twisted:
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
Red XIII

then u cant sign on cause u dun kno it :shock:
Freggle
Know-It-All
Know-It-All

stupid scriptkiddy wrote:Day 1: e4r4h7f7b7u6j9k96g6h
Day 2: f6gf6g4h7f4t6fj8gj8d7d
Day 3: g7v1h4h7j5h4h8l0l0p9u
Euhhh... How did you find out my uber secret password system....... :x

Anyway... I don't see the point of "hackers" going for a normal user account. Maybe you should try and delete your cookies and temporary internet files and look if that solves the problem.

Make sure you run ad-aware and a virusscanner though. If you don't have a anti-virus you can do online scan at http://www.pandasoftware.com. AdAware can be downloaded from http://www.lavasoftusa.com.

Don't forget to donate me $$ for the post. Even if it doesn't help a ****

....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... .......................
Last edited by Freggle on Sat Jul 24, 2004 6:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Freggle wrote:Don't forget to donate me $$ for the post. Even if it doesn't help a ****
:lol:

Red XIII

:lol:
Freggle
Know-It-All
Know-It-All

battye wrote::lol:
Red XIII wrote::lol:
Why do you laugh at me :cry:

[size=0].......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... .......... ..........[/size]
Last edited by Freggle on Tue Jul 27, 2004 12:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rat
Drain Brain
Drain Brain

Freggle wrote:Why do you laugh at me :cry:
Why not? :lol:
Boozybaz
Alcoholic
Alcoholic

i see everyone has been on the laughin gas..

i hope you saved me some..?? ah yes thanx.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Instant Asshole: Just Add Alcohol"