HOW DO U GET .....CRICKET MX

All web design discussion, including Ultimate Quiz MOD support.

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

:shock:

Why does everyone wanna steal from me :cry:
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
Red XIII
Sultan Ruler Of The Poles!

Because your website is so damn good battye! one of the best places on the net! :D :o
Die Verstorbenen werden wieder in einem Fluss des Bluts steigen
Grinch
Site Admin
Site Admin

Freggle wrote:I'm planning to start a new website. Pretty much like this one. Name will be CricketXP and the domain CricketXP.com
I hope this is a joke. If it isn't, then you are pretty lame. Battye has put a lot of time into this site and so have some of us. I know I did in the beginning. If you want to have another site that is "like this" then I would suggest using a different name and domain. No one can stop you from making a clone of this site but I will let you know that it will be met with opposition, trust me. Even if it takes off and becomes something different, people will still be pissed.
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Nah, I'm sure Freggle was joking :lol:
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
Red XIII

I know I'd get even worse with my posting on that site and would help with the oppositing grinch :lol:
Grinch
Site Admin
Site Admin

If you haven't noticed, Freggle did not respond to me asking if this were a joke or not. Leads me to believe that he was serious.
Freggle
Know-It-All
Know-It-All

grinch2171 wrote:If you haven't noticed, Freggle did not respond to me asking if this were a joke or not. Leads me to believe that he was serious.
Almost finished now :D

-It was a joke, can't make it this good anyway. Have 500 for taking care of the sie so well-

....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... .......................
Last edited by Freggle on Sat Jul 24, 2004 7:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
quicksilver
Helpful Hands
Helpful Hands

I,m pretty sure he is joking Grinch , If It turns out any other way as you say it will be met with opposition legal as well as web based .
I would also like to take this oppurtunity to remind anyone actually thinking of this sort of idea that various parts of this forum are protected under copyright.
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Just to ease any confusion, Freggle wrote in fine print:

-It was a joke, can't make it this good anyway. Have 500 for taking care of the site so well-

I'm sure Grinch is thankful for the $500 8)

Grinch
Site Admin
Site Admin

500 in my pocket is always a good thing.
quicksilver
Helpful Hands
Helpful Hands

Alls well that ends well !! :?
Red XIII

i thought it was "All that's well ends in the well"....???
Dan
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Red XIII wrote:i thought it was "All that's well ends in the well"....???
I think your wrong :lol:

Dan
Red XIII

well they had it in looney tunes so it has to be right :P
quicksilver
Helpful Hands
Helpful Hands

Sounds a bit suspect to me :D .