new nike shoes

All web design discussion, including Ultimate Quiz MOD support.

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

new nike shoes

Postby Matt Camp » Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:01 am

Sure, my first pair were new nike shoes the Nike LeBron 10 Elite ID  South Beach theme. I remember when I first received them, they were just so clean. I used the South Beach Elite 9s for inspiration using the grey base.For sure, we were huge fans of the LeBron 10s but they were pricey. I couldn t help but notice your collection consist of Nike LeBron models, what about LeBron s signature line intrigues you?Definitely, especially the original releases I have not been able to purchase.

The camo swooshes represent the old school U Miami days which is when the football team earned the school the nickname  Thug U . The intense and ***** athleticism of the teams during that time was great. They even wore camp nike 97 at times as they entered stadiums. I wanted a sneaker to embody that spirit. I used the King s Pride colorway as the base because the floral pattern on the sockliner perfectly captured the decor around Miami s beautiful campus.

ÿþEditor s nike acg Note: In this new episode of From Concept to Concrete , new Features Writer Evange Rodriguez ( @Kickstorian_ ) gives us a peek into his thought process and his love creating one-of-a-kind colorways of his favorite kicks through the NIKEiD program.The collaboration with professional athletes incorporating performance style and significant events from the athlete s lives symbolized through bold and powerful colorways are some of my favorite factors.

I started  From Concept to Concrete to explore your creativity. As a nike air child I would daydream and doodle my sneakers in different colorways always wishing they would release. Thankfully, we now live in a time where NIKEiD makes those aspirations possible and if NIKEiD can t offer it, there are amazing artists out there that can bring life to nearly anything you can imagine. I personally have a small NIKEiD collection but I wanted to share my most significant pair  my very first pair, a NIKEiD LeBron 12 .

I created these the first day the LeBron 12 hit NIKEiD. It s become one of those simple yet powerful colorways. I m humbled that others have created this same color scheme and have thanked me for the inspiration.For this installment of From Concept to Concrete we take a look at @police_nupe  s NIKEiD and custom made sneaker collection!My first pair of NIKEiDs are the Nike KD nike air force 1 low 3  Entourage themed which includes a blue upper, black accents and a yellow outsole.

I like NikeiD because it allows consumers to express their imagination, to become a signature athlete in a sense and create your own  PE colorway on your favorite sneakers. You have the ability to create something to your liking and style on almost every aspect of a sneaker. You can also add your unique iD stamp and personalize any sneaker.I enjoy playing with color schemes with the Air Max 90 but my favorite would Image have to be the Nike KD signature line .
Matt Camp
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Return to Web Design