my disapearing que on winmx

All web design discussion, including Ultimate Quiz MOD support.

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

WINMX WIZZARD 750
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

dear sirs can anyone tell me why for no apparent reason my que goes from 102 to about 20 then builds slowly back to the 100 this doesnt happen all the time but it does happen pretty frequently i have adsl with 512 kbyts incoming and outgoingand im on secondary connection have tried primary conection but its just the same que disapears just the same as secondary connection the other day i knoticed the que dissapearing just after i had swithed moni on could the disapearence be linked to moni. at first i thought moni might have removed them to ignore but this wasnt the case so any ideas people.
Grinch
Site Admin
Site Admin

One thing I noticed since3 I to run a Secondary Connection and if the primary you are connected to disconnects your queue will dissappear, sometimes to 0 sometimes not. But you said that it happens when you are Primary which leads me to believe Moni is booting these individuals from your queue and not ignoring them. I don't use moni but I am pretty sure if Moni removes someone from your queue they appear in the ignore list. :? Not sure of any other explanation, I'll hunt around and see if I can come up with an answer.
Boozybaz
Alcoholic
Alcoholic

when i used to use moni after a long period of time my list would show empty or near empty or near empty, this was just because my comp was under such strain after running for X amount of days and runnin other applications, if you click @ a random place in your list does a user appear?
"Instant Asshole: Just Add Alcohol"