[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
CricketMX.com • View topic - Images for background

Images for background

All web design discussion, including Ultimate Quiz MOD support.

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

Images for background

Postby singaporewebsites » Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:51 pm

Where can I find some images for a background. I would like a simple mottled color like an magnified view of high quality paper or a book cover. Something to serve as a backgound for text. My searches have been unproductive and I am about to take a picture of my carpet and see how that turns out.

Thanks for your time.
singaporewebsites
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Re: Images for background

Postby Layzie Bone » Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:17 pm

I want to say there was something similar in MS Office templates... but i did a quick google image search...not sure if this would help....

https://www.google.com/search?sugexp=ch ... 00&bih=753
Layzie Bone
Mr. Computergeek Salad Guy
Mr. Computergeek Salad Guy

Return to Web Design