[ALPHA] Ultimate Quiz MOD v2.1.2 Progress

All web design discussion, including Ultimate Quiz MOD support.

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

Zorro
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

-< Bump >-
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hi Zorro, I am working on adding the categories to the ACP as I write this :)

Lugsciath: thank you for the post and your PM. I am not sure why you are having trouble with the save quiz feature, nobody else has reported any problems with that feature. I will have another look at it though and see if I can see any problems, thanks :)
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hmm, I've hit a snag with the ACP. I wanted to simply have the quiz settings in the board features area, but I think (to get the category admin part to work correctly) I might have to create a new ACP module which I've never tried before.
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
quahappy
Happy, not Quappy
Happy, not Quappy

Does this mean one modules for UQM general configuration and another for category management? If I could help, I would, unfortunately i know nothing on how to create new modules. Of course, we'll all be on hand to beta test where possible. :)
If you don't ask...
quahappy
Happy, not Quappy
Happy, not Quappy

How's it progressing with ACP Categories module battye? :)
If you don't ask...
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

As I said on phpBB.com I set some time aside today to do the ACP. I've written the files, but when I try and create the module I'm running into a brick wall :vbanghead:
For some reason I'm not getting a ".MODs" tab in the ACP which is a bit strange, but I'm investigating... :)

raabis
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Hi... battye,

As I am on vacation holidays i got a lot of free evenings time.

I am available for beta test were neccessary.

Thank you
Lugsciath
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

For some reason I'm not getting a ".MODs" tab in the ACP

At first you have to create a category and than youre able to create a tab ;) or a section, just a suggestion.
raabis
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

battye wrote:I've written the files, but when I try and create the module I'm running into a brick wall :vbanghead:
I could not get to sleep and was thinking about this. When I was going through a file structure of Calendar MOD, I remember very simple way the files for ACP were created, and in fact, if you plan two pages, one CONFIGURATION and other CATEGORIES, then for CALENDAR Mod there was close to it or maybe same structure of ACP files...and please don't give up battye! :)
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hi raabis, thank you for your support. Also, thank you for your PM on phpBB.com. I will try Lugsciath's suggestion (thanks Lugsciath :)) when I get the chance (fortunately as of this week things are no longer as busy for me), regardless of that I will send the files to you soon raabis :)

raabis
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Thank you in advance, battye!

Oke, I'll be around..
darkonia
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

any new news of the progress? :D
zagor256
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Is it possible to send me alpha version? thanx
xpmen
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

hello Battye , you have a change ?

Is it possible to send me alpha version , with the tables ?
thanx
Lugsciath
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

I Hope it doesn´t disturb you, Battye, could i help you in developing someway? It´s a long way, but i hope the car is near the finishline ...?

Greetings from the little german country on the other side of the world ;)

Uwe