[ALPHA] Ultimate Quiz MOD v2.1.2 Progress

All web design discussion, including Ultimate Quiz MOD support.

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

Urfi
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Anyone, please send me latest quiz MOD. Id like to test on my forum..
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Great news plasmino. Urfi, I've sent the link to you in a PM :)
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
hell4ween
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Hi!
Questions aren't added. In ACP it is specified a minimum 2, a maximum of 10 questions, but after pushing "to add a question" happens nothing. There are only two fields for input of questions.
The version v211_alpha2_a, I use Russian translation (cyrillic).
And cyrillic isn't displayed in titles and in a question/answers after edit, in CATEGORIES cyrillic work.
Tables in UTF8 has changed and files edited.
If manualy insert in table cyrillic value all displayed normal! Value means isn't correctly added in database!
And i think in code:

Code: Select all

ALTER DATABASE `phpbb_quiz` DEFAULT CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_bin;
ALTER DATABASE `phpbb_quiz_categories` DEFAULT CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_bin;
ALTER DATABASE `phpbb_quiz_questions` DEFAULT CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_bin;
ALTER DATABASE `phpbb_quiz_statistics` DEFAULT CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_bin;
need change DATABASE to TABLE.
Thanks.

P.S. If edit answer and change value in statistic old value.
Why have you removed the timer in this version? This should be an option when you create a quiz.
I am duplicate the post from phpbb.com.

In the table of statistics, it is necessary to record the id of question and answer, then when editing will not spoil the statistics.
hell4ween
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Project die?))
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sorry for the delay hell4ween, it's just been a busier week than expected. I still hope to get to the new version (with the UMIL) before next week though :)

Could you please post a few Russian characters here so I have something to test with? Thanks :)
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
hell4ween
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

russian language
ru.rar
(3.72 KiB) Downloaded 382 times
I have replaced "quiz" with "tests", but it not final translate. I need to check up all functions for logical translate into my language.
oh, you mean: викторина: какой из вас танкист.
mau
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Where can I download Ultimate Quiz MOD v2.1.1 Progress? :)
pcmander
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

please give me latest version. thanks
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

hell4ween, I'm hoping I can get a chance to review the Russian characters problem tomorrow - sorry again for the delays.

mau and pcmander, I have PM'd you the link :)

Thanks

surajddk
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

please give me latest version. i'd like to testing this mod...
debulbe
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

please give me latest version. thanks
crazdrivr04
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

like the site and a fan of this mod.. is there a way i can get the updated version of this

Thanx in advance
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hi crazdrivr04, welcome to CMX :)
I have sent you a PM :)

crazdrivr04
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

got it thanx i will install it to my site soon and let you know if any bugs or problems come up
LittleTiger
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Hi battye,

I left you a message in the phpBB forum, but thought I would come and post at your site (which is gorgeous!).

I installed the 2.1.1 Quiz and my members love it! However, what would make it absolutely perfect would be for the Quiz Creator to see all users who took the quiz and what their answers/score was. I noted in the database that Userid is stored, so I am guessing that it would not take much to make this happen.

Is this something that you could do?

A couple of other requests that come to mind:

Would it be possible to restrict access to certain groups?

Could we maybe only show the statistics to the Quiz Creator? (this isn't important, just a thought).

I also noted that you have password protected your quizzes, how did you do that?

Thanks very much!!