[ALPHA] Ultimate Quiz MOD v2.1.2 Progress

All web design discussion, including Ultimate Quiz MOD support.

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hi Clenzowen,
Can you please PM me a test username and password so I can have a look?

Thanks for the translation too :)
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
Clenzowen
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

i send u a private message
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Got it, thanks :)
Do you have a quiz_body.html file for that style? If so, can you please paste the contents here inside the

Code: Select all

tags? :)
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
Clenzowen
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

No, I did not file for quiz.html file pour that style, I took the one you provided in the file update mod
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

What I meant was that for the style you linked to, style 11, is there a quiz_body.html file in its template directory?

Clenzowen
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

yes of course I sent the file to the template's style
you want an access to the ftp?
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

No, it's okay there are a few more things we can try first. How new is that style? Did you install it recently?

Clenzowen
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

I recently installed the style, there are only a few days.

I downloaded the style here https://www.phpbb.com/customise/db/styl ... blue/demo/
darkonia
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

nice to hear that the progress go further!

greetz
Doc1956
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Hey hey hello to you....

I'm asking if it's possible to download your quizz mod working with phpbb 3.0.11. It would be appreciated.

Thank you and keep up the good work
safrane
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Bonjour ou peut ton trouver la dernière version de ce mode ?

Hello or your can find the latest version of this mode?
Clenzowen
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

hello
when I give the opportunity for members to play the quiz several times it does not work

"

You see this error because one or more events have taken place: An attempt of cheating has been detected. - You can not stop a quiz, then return without going through the registration process. - You tried to resubmit a quiz that you have exceeded the time limit - You've played the quiz and the administrator does not allow multiple attempts.
could you help me please

edit ;
I want to know how to get statistics for a particular quiz.
Let me explain: I want to offer points to the member who gives the most correct answers to quiz of the day ... but I can not see how since the statistics I found records of correct answers for all quizzes ...
Clenzowen
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Bonjour
j'ai voulu installer le mod sur un nouveau forum et voilà le message d'erreur

Fatal error: Call to undefined function number_format_points() in /home/clenzono/public_html/shop.php on line 81
d'ou vient l'erreur svp
merci

Hello
I wanted to install the mod on another forum and this is the error message

Fatal error: Call to undefined function number_format_points () in / home / clenzono / public_html / shop.php on line 81 [/ code]

where does the error please
thank you
evinx
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

can someone help please

phpbb 3.0.11 version
style: Dirtyboard2.0

installed by automod
runned umil_install_quiz.php

all installs where succes

i make quiz of 2 question as a test 1 F/T question 1 multi anwser question works fine

i make new quiz with 7 multi anwser questions for real and now i get the message
i chech everything if all fields are filled in if all radio boxes of the good anwser are check
im only getting to second screen where you have to choose what awnser is correct
You haven't selected one or more radio boxes, meaning you still need to select a multiple choice and/or true/false answer, or you have not yet filled in the quiz name and category.
Submit quiz

Select a name for this quiz: adventures 1 maart
This is the name that will appear in the list of quizzes. Choose a name that is short but still gives readers an understanding of what the quiz is about.

Select a category adventures quizzes
Select a category which best matches the genre of the quiz.

For multiple choice answers, select the answer which is correct by clicking the box to the left of the correct answer. For true and false answers, select either true or false. Input answers do not need to be verified, they will be submitted as is.
what's going wrong or what deed i wrong ?

can please someone help me now im entering by mysql

PS . Sorry for my bad english
avsac
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Hi, can I also get the download link?