[ALPHA] Ultimate Quiz MOD v2.1.2 Progress

All web design discussion, including Ultimate Quiz MOD support.

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

quahappy
Happy, not Quappy
Happy, not Quappy

Great. :D

Attached - UQM Milky Way template files. Any feedback welcome. ;)
Attachments
UQM_Milky_Way.zip
Unzip and upload all files to /styles/milky_way/template folder
(7.19 KiB) Downloaded 242 times
If you don't ask...
joschka
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

great!
many Thanks, i will give you a feeedback!

edit:
any1 have idea what this error will tell mee? :?

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/quiz_stats_class.php on line 50: Division by zero
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/quiz_stats_class.php on line 122: Division by zero

I get this in the statistics, but only if played only 2-4 players??
From 5 to 6 players is no longer available this error :shock: :?

Thx
quahappy
Happy, not Quappy
Happy, not Quappy

joschka wrote:great!
many Thanks, i will give you a feeedback!

edit:
any1 have idea what this error will tell mee? :?

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/quiz_stats_class.php on line 50: Division by zero
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/quiz_stats_class.php on line 122: Division by zero

I get this in the statistics, but only if played only 2-4 players??
From 5 to 6 players is no longer available this error :shock: :?

Thx
I'm certain the Division by zero bug was fixed by battye. Are you running the latest version (v2.0.0. Beta 4) downloaded from here?
If you don't ask...
joschka
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

I'm certain the Division by zero bug was fixed by battye. Are you running the latest version (v2.0.0. Beta 4) downloaded from here?
yes, i use exactly the version in link

Thx
quahappy
Happy, not Quappy
Happy, not Quappy

Can't help you there. I'll leave the answer to the very capable hands of battye. :)
If you don't ask...
joschka
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

many thanks :D
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Thanks quahappy :)

Welcome to CMX joschka :)

Can you please post the following lines? /includes/quiz_stats_class.php on line 50 and file /includes/quiz_stats_class.php on line 122.

CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
joschka
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Hi battye,

Code: Select all

'PERCENTAGE'                => number_format((100*$row['quiz_correct'])/($row['quiz_incorrect']+$row['quiz_correct']), 0) . '%',

'PERCENTAGE'                => number_format((100*$row['sum_correct'])/($row['sum_incorrect']+$row['sum_correct']), 0) . '%',
Thx for great help here!
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

No worries :)
Please make the following changes to both lines (see the new part following the => symbol) :)

'PERCENTAGE'                => (($row['quiz_incorrect']+$row['quiz_correct'])<1) ? 0 : number_format((100*$row['quiz_correct'])/($row['quiz_incorrect']+$row['quiz_correct']), 0) . '%',

'PERCENTAGE'                => (($row['quiz_incorrect']+$row['quiz_correct'])<1) ? 0 : number_format((100*$row['sum_correct'])/($row['sum_incorrect']+$row['sum_correct']), 0) . '%',
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
joschka
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

many Thanks battye!! :D that was ist!

have you a any idea for this one?? :roll:
You want to show all results as numerics instead of percentage, yes? I can't help with this. Battye (UQM MOD developer) may be able to assist with this.

at least one value so that a winner can be determined

have a nice day
arsalan
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

I want to use this Mod as Prediction MOd. i.e., add the answer later.

Can I do that?
joschka
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

:?

:cry:
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

arsalan and joschka, my Internet (and cable tv) is not working at the moment (I guess the line is broken) so I'm restricted to posting on my iPhone at the moment. When the Internet is fixed I'll post some answers :)

joschka
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

hey batty, no Problem!

thx for Info!

good luck with the Cable
arsalan
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

No problem :D