phpbb 3.0.0 mods

All web design discussion, including Ultimate Quiz MOD support.

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

shaheerpak
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

HI, I have created a php forum and i want to make it a good forum so for that i need to install mods :( but i tried so many times and they never work out for me i always end up screwing up Can someone here install the mods for me ... please please plz ...

add me on msn shaheer_pak@hotmail.com
to talk to me or msg me here

Thank you
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hi,

I don't mind installing MOD's for you, but because (as you will be aware!) they take time I won't be able to do it for free. If you wish to proceed, which MOD's would you like installed and I can give you a quote :)
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
jaunty_mellifluous
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

PhpBB 3.0 currently doesn't have enough cool MODs available to really make a forum fun. MODs like ShoutBoxes and Gallery. I know they're in development, hope they're completed soon enough.
I don't like being called a greenhorn :P