Autologin Upon Registration for phpBB version 3.0+

All web design discussion, including Ultimate Quiz MOD support.

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

mroberts
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

We are running phpBB version 3 and I am trying to make the autologin modification that you wrote -

The changes that you request must be for an earlier version(s). The two files that you indicate we should change don't even exist in my directory. Instead of usercp_activate or usecp_register I have instead ucp_activate and ucp_register (inder the inlucdes/ucp directory).

Can you explain to me how to make the autologin upon registration changes using this version of phpBB?

Thank you
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unfortunately the changes between phpBB2 and phpBB3 are just too large. For this MOD to work on Olympus it would need to be completely rewritten from the ground up.
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)