Inquiry: More Features of QUIZ MOD...

All web design discussion, including Ultimate Quiz MOD support.

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

doswald
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

hi battye,

good pm mate, here me again. i just wanna rais if the following questions are doable:

1. Members will have to finish/answer all questions...if not the test is invalidated (thrown out)....no points earned/lost...no statistics.

2. They can not leave the test area until the test is finish....again or else test is thrown out. But for both instances they forfiet their entrance fee.

3. And it can be written as a test direction on the top of the test....Like " Please answer all questions and do not leave the test area until you are finished with the test". Members who do the above will not loose their chances at the 2 test.

4. if a testee tries to submit an incomplete test....a flashing warning sign will appear....saying " Answer All Questions to Validate Your Test".......or "Answer All Questions To Earn Points". if your testee insist....a flashing sign can appear saying...."You Can Re-Take The Test"

5. also, can Guest view the questions? they cannot play, all they can do is to view the questions inside...

thanks for reading battye. your MOD is great that's why im exploring the possibilities.

regards mate
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hi,

I won't be making any more updates to UQM for phpBB2 I don't think. But all of your ideas I will consider for my next version (for phpBB3) which God willing will commence development some time soon. :)
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
doswald
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

battye wrote:Hi,

I won't be making any more updates to UQM for phpBB2 I don't think. But all of your ideas I will consider for my next version (for phpBB3) which God willing will commence development some time soon. :)
thanks mate. i understand. whatever it is, i will wait for your updates.

best regards :)