Help me think of a name

All web design discussion, including Ultimate Quiz MOD support.

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

Layzie Bone
Mr. Computergeek Salad Guy

I used to have winrejects.net a one time, now I'm sort of thinking that isn't the greatest name but the ones i have thought of aren't any better...

A lot of the domains I would obviously want are already bought by either someone else or another company that is inflating the price.

Is winrejects a bad name?

Other names I had thought of

Keep your computer crap free (KYCCF) - that sucks

winrejects does seem to be available...

Basically the site I'm wanting to do is going to be a place where people can get computer related advice, problems, etc.
Probably will have a discussion board, probably the older version of PHPBB, the people I'm aiming at, probably will have a hard enough time. If anyone has any suggestions I will appriciate :)
p2p-sharing-rules

Hmm, maybe people should PM you their idea's for your domain name instead of posting on the forum.
You never know maybe someone might steal the domain name and register it before you have a chance register it.
Layzie Bone

well i guess im too damn trusting... :lol:

anyway I decided to go with winrejects.net ... again

it kind of sort of catches me, I originally launched it back in 2004... it was being hosted on a 333 MHz Pentium II machine, the site ran so slow.

The biggest thing is retrieving all my old regs, that is, if they even want to come back, or hell finding them. I made a few changes to things, I used to be too lose on things about where the site was going and what it was about. Now It's Computer support, tutorials and so fourth. Just need to tweak it over time, right now there's no point in getting to detailed on the forum line-up.
Layzie Bone

Figured I would pop in here real quick and say I finally got around to putting phpbb3 on my site, since my old board was bombarded with spammers last year and everyone disappeared, I think I had a whole 1,000 pageviews all last year ha!
Thank god it's only costing me $50 per year lol.