Problem in upgrade Ultimate Quiz Mode 1.2.0 -> 1.3.3

All web design discussion, including Ultimate Quiz MOD support.

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

I'm wondering if maybe you didn't upgrade correctly. Have you added all of the new files like functions_quiz, lang_quiz, etc?
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
doswald
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

battye wrote:I'm wondering if maybe you didn't upgrade correctly. Have you added all of the new files like functions_quiz, lang_quiz, etc?
yes sir i followed carefully, when upgrade from 1.2.0 i just put the quiz_updater.php in root and run it. and then overwrite the rest from v.1.3.3 am i correct?
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

doswald wrote:
battye wrote:I'm wondering if maybe you didn't upgrade correctly. Have you added all of the new files like functions_quiz, lang_quiz, etc?
yes sir i followed carefully, when upgrade from 1.2.0 i just put the quiz_updater.php in root and run it. and then overwrite the rest from v.1.3.3 am i correct?
Did you also add the new files, as well as overwriting the existing ones? Please ensure you did overwrite lang_quiz.php
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
doswald
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

battye wrote:
doswald wrote:
Did you also add the new files, as well as overwriting the existing ones? Please ensure you did overwrite lang_quiz.php
hi mate, thanks i just came from weekend vacation. yes i carefully add/ overwrite the files, lang_quiz.php is updated version as the same with the file version of lang_quiz.php from what i have download from this site v1.3.3

are there any possibilities of my problem sir?

please help. thanks a lot
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

I'm positive something has not been overwritten correctly. Can you try downloading the v1.3.3 package again, and overwriting the files for a second time. Perhaps one of the files has been corrupted in the process or some such occurrence. Make sure you upload in FTP's "AUTO" mode.

doswald
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

hello mate thanks for the reply, can you direct me where's the right download link for the v1.3.3? though i have this link http://www.cmxmods.net/quiz.php i wanna make sure i am downloading this in a right location.

thank mayt
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Yes that is the correct download link :)