cracker stops quiz when I go on submit

All web design discussion, including Ultimate Quiz MOD support.

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

vascoseigrande
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

I have integrated the mod on icy phoenix, it works well, only that when I press the pulsating submit to insert the quiz the system of protection cracker it stops me everything, I have tried to disable it but it is the same

thank
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hi,

What is protection cracker?
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
vascoseigrande
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

battye wrote:Hi,

What is protection cracker?
it is a system of protection to prevent attacks in the site intgrate to icy phoenix
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Where did you download this system from? (which website) :)
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
vascoseigrande
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

battye wrote:Where did you download this system from? (which website) :)
http://www.icyphoenix.com

is a portal very very beautiful based on phpbb

my site that I want to integrate quiz mod is http://www.fasanforum.com
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

I see. Unfortunately, there isn't much we can do, as MOD's in general (not just this MOD) aren't designed for CMS systems, which tend to edit phpBB quite heavily.

:(