Jury MOD

All web design discussion, including Ultimate Quiz MOD support.

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

Shaistav
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Ok mate, I checked out your MODs website... I went to phpBB 2+ version mods, and I dont know how to install the MOD, Jury...

If you have a MSN, can you guide me from there, or if a yahoo then on messenger there.

Thanks. waiting for your reply.
Shaistav
battye check your PMs!!!!!
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

I will help you through the forum :)

Where are you have trouble?
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
Shaistav
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

To put it in the FTP, which folders where?
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

I'll just warn you, this MOD hasn't been updated since mid-2005. Use at your own risk (but in all likelihood it will be fine) :)

Have you done this yet:
COPY jury.php TO jury.php
COPY jury_install.php TO jury_install.php

COPY language/lang_english/lang_jury.php TO language/lang_english/lang_jury.php

COPY templates/subSilver/jury_add_body.tpl TO templates/subSilver/jury_add_body.tpl
COPY templates/subSilver/jury_body.tpl TO templates/subSilver/jury_body.tpl
COPY templates/subSilver/jury_case_closed TO templates/subSilver/jury_case_closed.tpl
COPY templates/subSilver/jury_index_body.tpl TO templates/subSilver/jury_index_body.tpl
COPY templates/subSilver/jury_view_comments_body.tpl TO templates/subSilver/jury_view_comments_body.tpl
??? Do you know what that means?
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
Shaistav
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Nopes
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Do you have an FTP client?

Shaistav
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Yes
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Do you know how to use it? What is the name of the FTP client?

Shaistav
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

I know how to use it mate...

I just dont know which files to put in which folders!!!
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

COPY jury.php TO jury.php
COPY jury_install.php TO jury_install.php

COPY language/lang_english/lang_jury.php TO language/lang_english/lang_jury.php

COPY templates/subSilver/jury_add_body.tpl TO templates/subSilver/jury_add_body.tpl
COPY templates/subSilver/jury_body.tpl TO templates/subSilver/jury_body.tpl
COPY templates/subSilver/jury_case_closed TO templates/subSilver/jury_case_closed.tpl
COPY templates/subSilver/jury_index_body.tpl TO templates/subSilver/jury_index_body.tpl
COPY templates/subSilver/jury_view_comments_body.tpl TO templates/subSilver/jury_view_comments_body.tpl

For example, you would put the file lang_jury.php from the zip you downloaded, into the language/lang_english/ folder on your FTP.

Does that make sense?

Shaistav
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

I did all tbut then it says table does not exsist
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Did you run the file jury_install.php

This will install the database side of it

Shaistav
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

i did

it says successful too!
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Fantastic news! :)

Shaistav
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

It is working but it says no Cases

how do i add a case
and so that others can too!