Jury MOD

All web design discussion, including Ultimate Quiz MOD support.

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

Shaistav
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

I got it sorry!

But how can I delete a case, so that others ant see!!
battye check your PMs!!!!!
Shaistav
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

How do i close a case!
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Uhh, I can't remember. As I said it's been a few years since I made this.

I'll get back to you over the next hour or so, I'll need to have a look at the code.
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
Shaistav
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

ok thanks!!
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

jury.php?mode=viewcomments :?:
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
Shaistav
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

ok...... but how do i delete it so the case doesnt show on jury.php
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

If I recall, I never added a remove case function.

You can delete the case directly through the database though, would you like me to explain how that is done?

Shaistav
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Yes
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Do you have phpMyAdmin installed?

Shaistav
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

yeah
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Are you using phpBB Fully Modded?

Shaistav
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

YES!
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Ah, that might cause some problems. Many MOD's refuse to work with phpBBFM because of the vast amount of modifications. Let's hope this isn't the case with the Jury MOD.

Okay, to remove a case, try this (but BACKUP YOUR DATABASE first, or at the least, backup the phpbb_jury table)

Go to phpMyAdmin
Navigate to the phpbb_jury table.
Click "Browse" in the top left of the right frame.
Find the case you want to remove.
Click the delete button (it is a cross)

Once this is removed, it will stop it appearing. As I said, backup your database first... just in case this doesn't work.

sitwi
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Great MODs never go away! :D

One question, when you've time... do you remember if there's any easy way to navigate through the screens? I ask because the "Submit a case" button doesn't seem to appear.

I can work around it by using the /jury.php?mode=add extension, but I wasn't sure if I'd missed anything in the code that prevented the "Submit" link from showing?
quahappy
Happy, not Quappy
Happy, not Quappy

First I've heard of this MOD but found the information here: http://www.cmxmods.net/v2/mods/jury_mod/

Looks very interesting and one my members would had a field day with lol! Was going to take a look and install it at my test site but the download link no longer exists. battye? ;)
If you don't ask...