Jury MOD

All web design discussion, including Ultimate Quiz MOD support.

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hi,

Sorry, I don't know how I missed this post. This MOD was quite incomplete - it's been a few years now, so I can't really remember, but I think one of the things that made it incomplete was the lack of navigation. Sorry :(

If you are able to post the jury_body.tpl file (I can't even remember if that was the name of the main template file!) I can give you some code so that the Submit link appears though.
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
quahappy
Happy, not Quappy
Happy, not Quappy

I have none of the Jury files at all I'm afraid. As I mentioned in previous post, the download link no longer exists. This is not a problem though. More curiosity than anything. :lol:

Not to worry battye! I really need to stop adding more stuff to phpBB2 otherwise I'm giving myself more work to do when transfer to phpBB3! I'm just a stickler for original add-ons lol.
If you don't ask...
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

quahappy wrote:I have none of the Jury files at all I'm afraid. As I mentioned in previous post, the download link no longer exists. This is not a problem though. More curiosity than anything. :lol:

Not to worry battye! I really need to stop adding more stuff to phpBB2 otherwise I'm giving myself more work to do when transfer to phpBB3! I'm just a stickler for original add-ons lol.
My answer was in reply to sitwi's post :P As for the download, I have got a new computer since I made this MOD so I don't have the files handy.
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
quahappy
Happy, not Quappy
Happy, not Quappy

battye wrote:My answer was in reply to sitwi's post :P As for the download, I have got a new computer since I made this MOD so I don't have the files handy.
Ohhhhhh! PMSL! Heh heh. Okey Dokey. No worries. :D

My Avatar is so appropriate this time.... I'm a muppet! :lol:
If you don't ask...