error after taking a quiz

All web design discussion, including Ultimate Quiz MOD support.

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

GaVrA
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Code: Select all

An Error Occurred

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE quiz_id = 4' at line 1

Line : 165
File : functions_quiz.php

other quizes work, but for the newest one i had to put max # of questions to 50 so maybe thats a problem? :(
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

What were you doing at the time of the error?
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
GaVrA
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

sitting beside my pc? :)

i was taking a quiz and i finnished it, i clicked submit and then this error came up... :(
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

GaVrA wrote:sitting beside my pc? :)
Ah alright, if you stand up rather than sit down the error will go away :)

..... :P
i was taking a quiz and i finnished it, i clicked submit and then this error came up... :(
Has this ever happened to you before, or does it happen every time you take a quiz? If it happens often, are you sure every table has been created in the database?
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
GaVrA
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

it happends only for this new quiz... :(

i enter any other quiz and click submit and it works, but i click in this quiz submit and i get that error.... :(

these quizes that work are Multiple Choice Quiz and the one that doesnt work is Multiple Checkbox Quiz... any more info i need to submit? :)
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

the one that doesnt work is Multiple Checkbox Quiz
Don't know what that is, certainly isn't a part of the default package :)

garmabeaneth
Dancing Queen
Dancing Queen

GaVrA wrote:sitting beside my pc? :)
next time put your right hand in and shake it about, do the hokey pokey and turn yourself around. that should work :D
Sometimes when you cry... no one sees your tears.
Sometimes when you are worried... no one sees your pain.
Sometimes when you are happy... no one sees your smile.
But fart just one damn time ...
(¯`·._.·[GUEST 601]·._.·´¯)

smile you're on candid camera Image
GaVrA
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Unable to delete quiz data

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE quiz_id = 4' at line 1

DELETE FROM WHERE quiz_id = 4

Line : 343
File : quiz_cp.php

now i cant delet taht god damn quiz!!!
GaVrA
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

ups! i can, but i got this error... :? anyway ill try to put it again and see if it will work...
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Multiple Checkbox Quiz sounds like an addon to the Ultimate Quiz MOD. It is quite likely that that is the cause of your problems.

GaVrA
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

hmmm ok, i think i made these changes:

http://www.phpbb.com/phpBB/viewtopic.ph ... 34#2838634

can u tell me whats the best way for me to do? :) is there some newest version or something to download? :)
GaVrA
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

hmmm it seems that i have forgoten to put something into includes/constants.php :D

muliple checkbox now works but i cant delete quiz with id 4... i had 1 quiz with multiple checkbox that didnt work, then i have deleted it, but it seems that it didnt go form the db, couse next quiz someone submited merged with that deleted one... :( and now after all that i cant delete that quiz with id 4 :(

help? :D