Some Bugs - Maybe ? - MOD v133

All web design discussion, including Ultimate Quiz MOD support.

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

Keefy
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

when you click to delete or edit or move a quiz then the information screen just sticks there, for example if you delete a quiz you get a information screen up to say your quiz has successfully been deleted.
Is it possible that whenever you get the information screen up that after 5 seconds or whatever it will then automatically go back to the main quiz index.

When i go to Edit a Quiz thats multiple choice, the answers are still there but none of the boxes for the correct answer is ticked.
Is this a bug with the multiple choice ?

Not got a true or flase one to check if they are still ticked on the correct answer.
The input answer quiz ones are still showing if you try to edit that.

EDIT:-

Just noticed if i try to edit a quiz i made using the input box, on a ten question quiz that the 1st 4 questions have moved from there original place when i input them.

I have a quiz where you minus a letter from the previous last answer to get the answer for example leaving the questions out:-

tripe
trip
tip
ti
i

then i start with a 5 letter again

spine
pine
pin
pi
p

when ive gone back to edit the order is wrong for the 1st 4 only showing.

tip
ti
trip
tripe
i

spine
pine
pin
pi
p
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sorry for the delay in replying.

These are all pretty minor bugs, some aren't even bugs at all (ie. the lack of the redirect).

In the future, I will try to resolve some of these. Thanks for bringing them to my attention :)
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)