Quiz creation fields too small

All web design discussion, including Ultimate Quiz MOD support.

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

darkhelmet
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Is it possible (and if so how) to make the text fields within the Quiz creation ACP larger. I am having a tough time because my questions and answers are far longer than the default text fields. When I make a mistake or go back to find a specific word, I have to scroll sideways to find it.

Other than that, even though I just installed it, a great mod - thank you!
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Not really, you would have to turn them into textareas, it's not a matter of adjusting the current input boxes.

Code: Select all

<textarea name="whatever"></textarea>
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
darkhelmet
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Okay, I'm not exactly an expert at this and I just realized it is the page where I can edit a quiz after it has been created. Could you help me with at least one field as an example, and tell me which file? I'm thinking it's the quiz_cp.php.

I posted another question on the phpbb board but since I'm here I'll ask you. Where do I go to change the word "Quizzes" at the top of every page?

Thanks.

And what's with the earning money thing every time I post?
freddie
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

darkhelmet wrote:Okay, I'm not exactly an expert at this and I just realized it is the page where I can edit a quiz after it has been created. Could you help me with at least one field as an example, and tell me which file? I'm thinking it's the quiz_cp.php.

I posted another question on the phpbb board but since I'm here I'll ask you. Where do I go to change the word "Quizzes" at the top of every page?

Thanks.

And what's with the earning money thing every time I post?
open the language file, look for

$lang['Quiz_quizzes'] =

change it :)