Warning: file ---> help me please

All web design discussion, including Ultimate Quiz MOD support.

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

wikette
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Salut, j'ai installé la dernière version du MOD Ultimate Quizz et certain plantage aparaisse ...

J'ai pu résoudre quelques probleme sur des méssages anglais ou allemand mais la je bloque ...

Quelqu'un pourrait'il me filer un coup de main ???

Hello i'm french, I installed the last version of the MOD Ultimate Quizz and planting bug give…

Somebody maybe help me please.

(sorry for me bad english)

Code: Select all

Warning: file(): URL file-access is disabled in the server configuration in /xxxxx/xxxx/xxxx/xxxxxx/xxxxxxx/forum/admin/admin_quiz.php on line 380

Warning: file(http://www.cmxmods.net/quiz_latest.txt): failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found in /xxxxx/xxxx/xxxx/xxxxxx/xxxxxxx/forum/admin/admin_quiz.php on line 380
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hi :)

This is not a problem with the Ultimate Quiz MOD, your webhost is not allowing certain functions.

But do not worry, that error will not affect how the Ultimate Quiz MOD runs. It is a very minor problem, do not worry about it. :)
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
wikette
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Ok, I have full with bug, and especially I cannot modify any more the option of configuration of quiz in the admin part.
I'm French.
Sorry for my bad English.
wikette
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1146 Table 'larmonier_forum.QUIZ_STATISTICS_TABLE' doesn't exist

SELECT * FROM QUIZ_STATISTICS_TABLE WHERE quiz_id = 2 ORDER BY stats_percentage DESC LIMIT 10

Line : 107
File : quiz_stats.php

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE quiz_id = 2' at line 1

Line : 165
File : functions_quiz.php

Could not get actual quiz data for editing

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE quiz_id = 2' at line 1

SELECT * FROM WHERE quiz_id = 2

Line : 180
File : quiz_cp.php

Unable to delete quiz data

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1146 Table 'larmonier_forum.QUIZ_STATISTICS_TABLE' doesn't exist

DELETE FROM QUIZ_STATISTICS_TABLE WHERE quiz_id = 2

Line : 266

One entered of new table must the base sql????[/quote]
I'm French.
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

You haven't edited constants.php correctly.
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
wikette
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Good I think of having reinstalled all well, however the last bug remains.
DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1146 Table 'larmonier_forum.phpbb_quiz_statistics' doesn't exist

DELETE FROM phpbb_quiz_statistics WHERE quiz_id = 1

Line : 266
Thanks you very mutch.
I'm French.
wikette
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Up!
I'm French.
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

If you look in phpMyAdmin, do you see a phpbb_quiz_statistics table?

wikette
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Yes it is.
I'm French.
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

'larmonier_forum.phpbb_quiz_statistics' doesn't exist
The error says it doesn't exist. Is your table prefix phpbb_ ?

To see what your prefix is, in phpMyAdmin, look in your forums database and see what the word before _forums or _posts is :)

wikette
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Ok me table she called phpbb_quiz_statistic an not phpbb_quiz_statistics
I'm French.
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

wikette wrote:Ok me table she called phpbb_quiz_statistic an not phpbb_quiz_statistics
Add the s to the end :)
I think you can rename the table in the Operations menu.

wikette
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Yessssssss so good

Thank you very mutch for your help.
I'm French.
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

You're welcome :)

Hope you continue to visit this forum, don't forget to go to OT Forum :D