Debug Mode

All web design discussion, including Ultimate Quiz MOD support.

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

mummiesonline
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Hi,
I installed the quiz mod this morning and are having no problems apart from this error that comes up when I submit any changes via the acp.

Query 17 did not execute correctly

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1054 Unknown column 'user_points' in 'field list'

UPDATE phpbb_config SET config_value = user_points WHERE config_name = 'Quiz_Cash_Currency'

Line : 84
File : admin_quiz.php

I have no idea on what to do, I have re uploaded the admin_quiz file but it won't help.

Kirsty
mummiesonline
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Hi,

I have now noticed that when someone tries to play it comes up with a Hacking Attempt error.

This is very frustrating....

Kirsty
RMcGirr83
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

mummiesonline wrote:Hi,
I installed the quiz mod this morning and are having no problems apart from this error that comes up when I submit any changes via the acp.

Query 17 did not execute correctly

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1054 Unknown column 'user_points' in 'field list'

UPDATE phpbb_config SET config_value = user_points WHERE config_name = 'Quiz_Cash_Currency'

Line : 84
File : admin_quiz.php

I have no idea on what to do, I have re uploaded the admin_quiz file but it won't help.

Kirsty
Did you name your cash mod user_points db column something else. If so that's the problem. Generally these cash mod add-ons require the user field to be set at user_points.
mummiesonline
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Mine is at user_points, I checked that.
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hi :)

This is fixed in v1.3.1, but to fix it for 1.2.0, see the following link :)

http://www.phpbb.com/phpBB/viewtopic.ph ... 46#2006146
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)