Hacking Attempt?

All web design discussion, including Ultimate Quiz MOD support.

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

LeadShurtugal
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

I run off of metaBB and I get this error:

Hacking Attempt

Thats all it says with a white background. I only get this when I go into the second question of a quiz.
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Talk to MetaBB support, they probably aren't up to date.
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
LeadShurtugal
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

ok... It is only in v6 that we have this error.
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

There was a hacking attempt problem quite a while ago with 1.2 of the Ultimate Quiz MOD, so it is likely Meta BB haven't upgraded to 1.3.1 (the latest UQM version) :)
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
mummiesonline
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

I am also getting this error. I have upgraded to the latest version and once I submit a quiz I get the hacking attempt page.

Please Help.
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

mummiesonline wrote:I am also getting this error. I have upgraded to the latest version and once I submit a quiz I get the hacking attempt page.

Please Help.

Latest version is 1.3.3, released yesterday.