Quiz in ACP Page Not Showing

All web design discussion, including Ultimate Quiz MOD support.

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

kiss_me
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

ok i replaced all the files & run the update quiz.php thing

and got this

ULTIMATE QUIZ MOD UPDATER 1.2.0 to 1.3.0
To upgrade, overwrite all quiz files. No code changes are required.

INSERT INTO phpbb_config (config_name, config_value) VALUES ('Quiz_packs_category', '1')
INSERT INTO phpbb_config (config_name, config_value) VALUES ('Quiz_packs_bot', 'Quartz')
INSERT INTO phpbb_config (config_name, config_value) VALUES ('Quiz_timeout', '10')

Any queries in red have failed. Queries in green were successful.

And i did update all the files..

Shal i try it again?

Yeah img unan try it again.

Nope stil dont work..

Also added: the quiz pack link works fine in the ACP & i can upload quiz packs etc & use them fine.

Also i dont get that error as i did before when clicking submit when changing the settings.

But when i try to change the viewing permissions of a quiz from guest to registered, it doesnt update.

update:
But when i try to change the viewing permissions of a quiz from guest to registered, it doesnt update.
It works though wont let me play unless im reged. its wierd it doesnt stick in the settings
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Do you have access to phpMyAdmin?
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
kiss_me
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

i sure do
kiss_me
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

sorry to bump..

I have acces to phpmyadmin what you want me to do?

i tried running the queries individually but didnt work syntax error or sumat. But yet im not sure what the actualy query is :)
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Can you see: Quiz_packs_category, Quiz_packs_bot, Quiz_timeout

in the config table?
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
kiss_me
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

does this answer your question..

Now what :) ?
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Well, that should be it really :)
You are now upgraded

kiss_me
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

hm ok it doesnt show the version number as updated but it works ok :) so..
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

The version number will still say 1.2.0 because the newest (1.3.1) is still Beta .. it is normal :)

kiss_me
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

oh ok all sorted thanks :)