more quizzes

All web design discussion, including Ultimate Quiz MOD support.

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

nuzzosono
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

How can I get more quizzes (the 3 in the quiz section are very poor)?

I saw a lot of quizzes in your quiz section, how can I download them for my forum?

Thanks!! :D
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

They are our quizzes, you need to write your own for your forum, or wait for other users to write quiz packs that suit your needs.

And by the way, I'm glad you think the 3 quizzes I wrote are very poor :roll:
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
nuzzosono
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

battye wrote: And by the way, I'm glad you think the 3 quizzes I wrote are very poor :roll:
But your mod is very cool!!!

p.s. I was talking about the number of questions not their quality, I do apologize if I hurted you.

[-o<
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

nuzzosono wrote:
battye wrote: And by the way, I'm glad you think the 3 quizzes I wrote are very poor :roll:
But your mod is very cool!!!

p.s. I was talking about the number of questions not their quality, I do apologize if I hurted you.

[-o<
I understand, it's all good :)

CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)