Shoutbox Mod problem, changed server

All web design discussion, including Ultimate Quiz MOD support.

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

That's impossible.. did you also change the one on line 290 as mentioned in the error?
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
Heeter
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Hi Battye,

I searched through that area on the index.php. I did not locate that text.

I cleaned all my forums files out and did a fresh install with 2.0.19. then I imported my backup config.php and my backups and started from fresh. Will do a Shoutbox Mod from fresh as well.

The site is up again, and I didn't lose any posts/threads.

Thanks Battye, for sticking with me. Looking forward to installing 0.1.3 as I have been using 0.1.2 up until now.

What is the difference?

Thanks,

Heeter
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hi, there is someone who made 0.1.4 (at phpBB.com) so you may want to consider that instead :)

Hope to continue to see you around the forums here :) If you get a chance, don't forget to drop by OT Forum ;)
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
Heeter
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Sure I am sticking around, The yellow paint in here is pretty cool, LOLOL

Is there a way do remove/clean out the shoutbox entries in mysql (4.1.2 version).

I am still getting sql errors same as posted above when I run shoutbox_install.

Will go check for updated version of Shoutbox. Excited already. I never really modded my site, really not into it, but the Shoutbox mod is the only one that everyone sees/uses, can't wait to get it going.

Thanks Battye.

Heeter