Page 1 of 3

Looking for the User Website MOD?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 2:20 pm
by battye

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 7:33 pm
by tunebud
I don't understand what all this is, but with help I may bite.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 4:27 am
by battye
tunebud wrote:I don't understand what all this is, but with help I may bite.


I made this topic to direct new users to (a lot come in and ask about this MOD I made).

Basically, you fill out the fields at http://forums.cricketmx.com/website.php?mode=owner and in the bottom field, you insert either HTML or bbCode, as well as text to make your site.

The CSS field is optional, so it can be left blank :)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:22 pm
by tunebud
Oh OK I mis read the topic :P :oops:
A question about this the home page. Is it hosted by CMX or is it for a simple setup for users to use on there homepage?

Now that I think of it I have more questions moving to the site suggestion.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 4:39 am
by battye
It's hosted here :)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 11:19 am
by Leon
And how do i edit the page i did ?

Is there a list page of all the pages that is created ?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 11:33 am
by battye
Leon wrote:1.And how do i edit the page i did ?

2.Is there a list page of all the pages that is created ?


1.Go back to /website.php?mode=owner.

2.In the memberlist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 12:04 pm
by Leon
Ok, but there is no button directly to the edit page somewhere ?
(Like put one in profile etc)


Well, in the memberlist its alot of information, even from people that
dont have an page. So i want a list that is only for those who has pages..

Read this and laugh about how similar this is before i got a reply for this mod:
http://www.phpbb.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=365200

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 12:08 pm
by battye
Leon wrote:Ok, but there is no button directly to the edit page somewhere ?
(Like put one in profile etc)


Well, in the memberlist its alot of information, even from people that
dont have an page. So i want a list that is only for those who has pages..

Read this and laugh about how similar this is before i got a reply for this mod:
http://www.phpbb.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=365200


The website edit button isn't on this site, but when you install it, it will have it on your Profile page :)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 12:15 pm
by Leon
Ok :D

Btw, what do you think of the thing in bold text at phpbb.com ?

The Community page should have a nice lock as a kind of a portal,
whit some kind of links to all Organisations that has added their.
Maybe some news section to etc...
And an create link and an edit link


Whit other words, a special page whit all info about this

Is that something that you have thinked about ?

Is it also possibly to have my Morpeus top at the top of each page ?
(So ppl find back to the forum etc)
Same as you have:
User Website MOD © battye 2005
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

Powered by phpBB 2.0.16

At the bottom

One more thing:

Information

Website updated successfully!
Click here to view your site!

Why not a "Go back" link there ?

And a Open preview in new window

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 12:29 pm
by battye
Leon wrote:Ok :D

Btw, what do you think of the thing in bold text at phpbb.com ?

The Community page should have a nice lock as a kind of a portal,
whit some kind of links to all Organisations that has added their.
Maybe some news section to etc...
And an create link and an edit link


Whit other words, a special page whit all info about this

Is that something that you have thinked about ?

Is it also possibly to have my Morpeus top at the top of each page ?
(So ppl find back to the forum etc)
Same as you have:
User Website MOD © battye 2005
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

Powered by phpBB 2.0.16

At the bottom


In a while I hope to start rewriting the User Website MOD, so anything is possible :)

To add a footer, go to the ACP -> Websites and then type in your footer :)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 12:34 pm
by Leon
Ok, sounds good :D
I really likes this mod, but when do you think you gona start
looking up this mod ?

Is it compatibel whit the latest phpBB btw ?


But its not the footer i want, it the top i want
(My Morpheus top)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 12:42 pm
by battye
Leon wrote:Ok, sounds good :D
I really likes this mod, but when do you think you gona start
looking up this mod ?

Is it compatibel whit the latest phpBB btw ?


But its not the footer i want, it the top i want
(My Morpheus top)


I don't know when at the moment. It is a priority to get the Ultimate Quiz MOD in the MOD DB for the time being :D

It is compatible with 2.0.19 :)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 12:43 pm
by Leon
Ok,, nice :)


like this (Top included):

Image

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 12:45 pm
by battye
Leon wrote:Ok,, nice :)


like this:

Image


That could be done with an iframe :)