Allow users to play only one time per day

All web design discussion, including Ultimate Quiz MOD support.

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

Istrien
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

I want to change the quiz to let users only play the quiz one time a day. I dont want that users solve it too quickly.

How can I make that? :wink:
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

You can allow them to play a quiz once in total (found in Quiz configuration) but not once a day.
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
FrEaKmAn
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Should users only be able to play each quiz once?

I have this on yes but it doesn't work..
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

There are no other settings on which could be overiding the play once setting?
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
FrEaKmAn
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

sorry my bad, it seems to work for other users but not for me, admin..so everything is fine..
FrEaKmAn
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

I have one more problem

option:
Enter all users which you wish to have quiz moderator status (move, edit, delete quizzes).
Separate user id's with commas!

How to separete them with commas, can you explain me this...
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

A comma is: ,

eg: 2,3,4,5,6,7

FrEaKmAn
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

hm I just set one user which is mod on the forum but it doesn't work, and idea??
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

FrEaKmAn wrote:hm I just set one user which is mod on the forum but it doesn't work, and idea??
They aren't banned?

FrEaKmAn
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

no...
FrEaKmAn
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

battye

have you anymore ideas because I really need this..
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

When you visit the ACP -> Quiz section, do you see the banned users, or does it simply not update?

FrEaKmAn
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

no banned users, I set the users nick and when he tries it to submit quiz, it says only quiz moderators...
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sorry, I meant to say quiz moderators. Does the database update, or everytime you load the quiz section of the ACP, the user id's you entered as quiz moderators do not show (blank field).

If it is not blank, please paste the contents of the field in your next post.

Thanks 8)

FrEaKmAn
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

I looked into db and everything is saved.

The blank field is filled with nick: Tester