What is CricketMX?

All web design discussion, including Ultimate Quiz MOD support.

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

I've had many questions through chat, forum, and e-mail regarding what CricketMX is. Well, it's pretty simple really. It's an HTML document that's ready made to help with the creation of websites. There's an area in which you put the text that you want to be displayed, and the pictures you would like shown. It's been tested by several members and yes, it does work :)

Please bare in mind that not all versions had picture editing included.

Any questions you have, please post them in Official Support.
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
moongirl

I am interested to know why the program is named CricketMX :?
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Just to make it more interesting mainly.

For example, instead of <text goes here> I made it <averages go here>, if you know what Cricket is you'll understand what I mean, if you don't you won't :lol:
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
NeverFindAnotherLikeMe
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Well this will take me some getting used to but i will manage :wink:
Boozybaz
Alcoholic
Alcoholic

making web pages is hard at 1st but trust me it gets easier and easier as you go on
"Instant Asshole: Just Add Alcohol"
LavaGale
Know-It-All
Know-It-All

So does everyone here have a webpage using CricketMx? And can you use CricketMx to make webpages anywhere or just at this site? :?
Do you have Frog Legs?
jctoad
Know-It-All
Know-It-All

You can use it to make one just about anywhere. I have played with it, but have never really used it. It is pretty basic. Don't expect anything super amazing out of it.
Don't count your toads until they're running around with their heads cut off.
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

jctoad wrote:You can use it to make one just about anywhere. I have played with it, but have never really used it. It is pretty basic. Don't expect anything super amazing out of it.
Too true! :lol: