[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
CricketMX.com • View topic - Site Information Service

Site Information Service

All web design discussion, including Ultimate Quiz MOD support.

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

Site Information Service

Postby quicksilver » Wed Jan 05, 2005 1:40 pm

Some of you have seen this site before , but its very useful for finding information out , when you are having ISP problems or wish to see whats working on your site

http://www.dnsstuff.com/

(yes Rock I mean you .. :lol: )
quicksilver
Helpful Hands
Helpful Hands

Postby Red XIII » Thu Jan 06, 2005 1:47 am

Think I remember using that once :-k
Die Verstorbenen werden wieder in einem Fluss des Bluts steigen
Red XIII
Sultan Ruler Of The Poles!
Sultan Ruler Of The Poles!

Postby KM » Thu Feb 10, 2005 11:33 am

i use it all the time - very useful site

there are also several other tools that are useful, for example "MIMAnet! Webtools" is a set of scripts that quite a few sites host (their "working demo" is http://www.mimanet.com/cgi-bin/ntools/output.cgi) - my ISP host their scripts on one of their servers, and i always use it to check my site is accessable after changing my network config

WinMX World.com - The new help website dedicated completely to WinMX. If you cant find help there, you cant find it anywhere!
KM
Know-It-All
Know-It-All

Re: Site Information Service

Postby dora » Mon May 06, 2013 4:34 am

quicksilver wrote:Some of you have seen this site before , but its very useful for finding information out , when you are having ISP problems or wish to see whats working on your site

http://www.dnsstuff.com/

(yes Rock I mean you .. :lol: )

I am currently using this site Whoisxy.com . This site is very useful for me. Here i can easily find out my domain name owner details,ip address contact details and etc..
dora
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Return to Web Design