buwahaha

From software to hardware, breakthough to disaster, it all belongs here!

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

Red XIII
Sultan Ruler Of The Poles!

it seems we have won boozy! 8) u got ur forum, now what games do people still play? i have been playing a lot of ghost recon lately, along with the ever classic and god-like Tribes 1! neone ever played Vampire Masquerades: The Redemption?
Last edited by Red XIII on Sun Feb 29, 2004 7:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Die Verstorbenen werden wieder in einem Fluss des Bluts steigen
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

This isn't a topic, this is a forum 8)
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
Red XIII

well what u reading battye? it says forum :lol: :lol: :lol:
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

It also says:

Last edited by Red XIII (Haru's) on 29 Feb 2004 03:22 pm; edited 1 time in total.

:lol: :lol:
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
EsSex
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

8) i thought this was about games?????
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

You're absolutely right EsSex! :D

EsSex
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

o btw wots a green horn lol
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

It's the rank you have when you're a newcomer to the forum. Once you've posted 25 times you'll go up to Frequent Poster and you get 1 star :)

50 posts = Forum Addict and 2 stars
100 posts = Know-It-All and 3 stars
750 posts = Miracle Worker and 4 stars

:D

Red XIII

so what games everyone been playin? x.x
Boozybaz
Alcoholic
Alcoholic

i have and play:

Halo
Quake 3

thats all i really play on as all the others i have DL have not been MP or were bad ISO'S,

i am tryin 2 get my hands on another copy of COD as the 1 i got dont work!!

Q3 would be a good game 2 start off with as its fairly easy!
counterstrike is another!
"Instant Asshole: Just Add Alcohol"
Red XIII

boozy's the only one who understands the original question on here lol...

yeah, im trying to play morrowind but its too boring runnin on the roads and not finding town again...... ><
Grinch
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unreal Tournament is the only one I have ever played MP style. The origional UT, not any of the new ones.
Grinch
Site Admin
Site Admin

The only problem I see with getting together to play is time. I am on the east coast, battye is in Australia, Boozy is in England, and Red XIII is somewhere in the US as well from what I can gather. Coming up with a time to get together that will be convenient for all of us will be difficult. Just a thought.
Last edited by Grinch on Tue Mar 02, 2004 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Don't forget the fact that you'll have to wait a few months for me to download the appropriate game :lol:

That might be a problem :?

Eh, I'm sure I'll think of something 8)

Boozybaz
Alcoholic
Alcoholic

that wont be a prob grinch, @ weekends im usually on till late and most weekdays, i played with sir tuho often and he is in finland

and battye if i give to grinch and other users and you them multi-source off all of us it should'nt take you that long 2 DL really..
"Instant Asshole: Just Add Alcohol"