air jordan 11

From software to hardware, breakthough to disaster, it all belongs here!

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

air jordan 11

Postby Dunn Geoffrey » Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:02 am

They were so good air jordan look that sneakerheads tried to recreate the magic by calling a similarly designed Air Jordan 1.5 the Fragment 1.5s. The Air Jordan 1 Shattered Backboard should be glad the Fragments count as a 2014 release or their title of best retro might be in jeopardy. So in terms of ominousness, Nike Golf's big black box of mystery wins by a landslide. While I didn't end up being that much of a fan of the Air Jordan XX8 Lunar Bandon 3, the jacket has been used across the country rather liberally since. Like the Legend Blue in 2014 , the Gamma Blue in 2013, the Playoffs in 2012 and so on and so forth, the holiday Air Jordan 11 got a ton of play on the blogs.

Not sure why an Air Jordan 1 in an orange colorway initially got my attention, but for some reason it reeled me in. Soon thereafter we got word that there was an actual inspiration behind the shoe. We all found out that the Air Jordan 1 Shattered Backboard was actually inspired by a dunk Michael Jordan did back in 1985 during a Nike exhibition game in Italy. During that game, Jordan threw it down so hard that air jordan s he actually shattered the backboard while wearing a uniform that came in orange, black?and white. The inspiration/theme behind the shoe was a dope?way to spotlight a moment in Jordan's history that not many people knew of, which made me want?the shoe even more. Then I found out about the quality of the shoe.

In my opinion, one of the best (if not the best) Jordan Brand release of 2015. air jordan 1 But I'm sure you always set it up that there is a little bit left over for your own little Christmas present. And maybe you get whatever hot holiday release comes out. Maybe?it's a pair of Jordans, maybe its something else. And beyond that, if you're still at the age where you ask someone for sneakers for Christmas, you may also be asking for that& or a gift certificate to your favorite sneaker retailer. So while you may have been able to get the Air Jordan 11 72-10 , Yeezy Boost 750 , Air Jordan 8 Chrome or whatever else you've "requested" Santa bring, consider those kids at school who you never see in kicks like that. You know who they are.

The Air Jordan 4 Tech Grey caught my eye from the get-go. The Air air jordans 1 Jordan 4 was one of the first sneakers to receive the remastered treatment this year, and it did not disappoint. The build of the shoe was also different from the majority of other Air Jordan 4s. The side panels were stripped of the customary netting in favor of additional?black tumbled leather that gave the shoe more of a premium look. Although it may be subtle in appearance, I think it's one of the most versatile shoes that Jordan Brand came out with this year. I mean, you can basically wear it with anything. The Air Jordan 7 Bordeaux was also a sneaker I missed out on when it last released a few years back. I'm a big fan of the Air Jordan 7, but ironically did not own 1 pair.

There is not one thing I would change about this shoe, which is something you don't really hear from me when it comes to Jordan Brand sneakers. 2015 was a HUGE year for adidas. We know that their numbers? can't really be compared to Nike and Jordan Brand's , but something more important than numbers for adidas is that for the first time in a very long time people are talking about them again. Usually all we hear about is what Nike is doing with LeBrons or Kobes and what Air Jordan retro will be dropping next week or next month, but this year lots of the buzz included adidas. Of course the Yeezy x adidas collaborations took over headlines in 2015, but adidas also made some noise with their Originals and Boost lines.

Well, how many OVO 10s did Drake and Jordan put out?) but if Jordan Brand paid any attention to any blog or social media then they know that they're sitting on a gold mine with Drizzy. Just like with Kanye, fans are enamored with Drake so even air jordan 11 though his Air Jordan 10 release wasn't?anything?out of the norm, sneakerheads still loved it for the simple fact that Drake was attached to it. Imagine what Jordan Brand could do if they used the 1, 3, 4, 5 or 11 silhouette in a collaboration with Drake? Or maybe even give him his own lifestyle silhouette? Everyone would be all over it. To me, it does not get more classic than the Air Jordan 1 . 2015 proved to be a great year for the model but I ultimately landed on Image the " Shattered Backboard " for my list. The reasons?
Dunn Geoffrey
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Return to Computers