[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
CricketMX.com • View topic - Online Calendar

Online Calendar

From software to hardware, breakthough to disaster, it all belongs here!

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

Online Calendar

Postby sphiclk » Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:35 am

I am on the lookout for a fast and basic calendar-cum-scheduler that I can use online, which will ensure that I don't inadvertently miss out on any of my social affairs, talks, appearances, and meetings. And this calendar scheduler must be usable and updatable in a hurry. I have been making do with a free of SharePoint setup offered from CloudAppsPortal; but now I can afford to experiment with membership kind of online scheduler and date-books. It must run just as well on different gadgets and even would need to display a dash board point of view to check everything in a matter of minutes. I am sure that some people in here would have experimented and tried out online calendars and schedulers other than SharePoint and any tips would be a great help.
sphiclk
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Return to Computers