Nintendo Wii - Kicks A$$

From software to hardware, breakthough to disaster, it all belongs here!

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

Layzie Bone
Mr. Computergeek Salad Guy
Mr. Computergeek Salad Guy

I think nintendo done a good job at being the pioneer, at least they're promoting games that require a little more movement than pressing buttons. The Wii Sports is excellent, I know most of you are like, Wii Sports, *****, let's talk about some Mortal Komat! Well I'm looking at it like this, from the 70's on we've had video games, video games have become part of our lives, everyday kids and adults sit infront a TV or some sort of screen for hours. Before hand it was playing street hockey, kids today are huge, in terms of the lardness of thier asses. Between all the junk food and the lack of activity, kids are fat, and there's very little being done about drawing the line. With all this technology available, we can't do better than a TV and a controller? I guess nintendo is at least attempting to start breaking away from couch potato.
nesman
Miracle Worker
Miracle Worker

I've had my Wii for a while now. Even with all of my new games, I played tennis with Mrs. Nes last night. After that, my mother-in-law played some Mario Galaxy. (Best Mario ever, btw).

The Wii is the Wiinner.