DVD Shrink

From software to hardware, breakthough to disaster, it all belongs here!

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

Layzie Bone
Mr. Computergeek Salad Guy

this program is pure awesomeness. It allows you to backup practically any DVD on to your computer, but beware DVD's will use 4.7 GB on single layer and 8.5 GB for dual layer discs, however DVD shrink will let you choose what you want to back up, if you dont need the spanish soundtrack, then take the checkmark out. The cool thing is you can then burn the DVD just as the original disc with nero or roxio and other dvd burning software.
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Is this similar to Handbrake?
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
Layzie Bone

ive never heard of handbrake...
battye
Site Admin
Site Admin

A GPL'd multi-platform, multithreaded DVD to MPEG-4 ripper/converte
http://handbrake.m0k.org/
CricketMX.com in 2022: Still the home of bat's, rat's and other farmyard animals!

"OK, life [as you chose to define it] repeats until there are no more lessons to be learned." - nrnoble (June 12, 2005)
"the new forum looks awesome, it's getting bigger & better" - p2p-sharing-rules (11 Jan, 2008)
"Looks like CMX is not only getting bigger...but, also getting better!!" - moongirl (14 Dec, 2007)
tunebud
Miracle Worker
Miracle Worker

I think the last time I did DVD I use santa clause