TimeZones

From software to hardware, breakthough to disaster, it all belongs here!

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

Boozybaz
Alcoholic
Alcoholic

this game aint that good!
"Instant Asshole: Just Add Alcohol"
LavaGale
Know-It-All
Know-It-All

Hey guys,
I finally got back in here. Thought you got tired of me for a while there and banned me or something. :(
Anyway, I been burning up ghost recon, I am on mission 5 now and I almost had it licked. Next time I'm gonna try throwing a granade on top of the embassy and take out that sniper.
Can one of you tell me if there is a way to pause the game, I can't find it if there is, and it gets rough when you gotta go find out which kid is yelling and you get killed. :roll:
Do you have Frog Legs?
LavaGale
Know-It-All
Know-It-All

I just read back a little more. Is there a problem trying to find a server? I don't know if this helps, but when I installed this game it also installed a place called ubi.com and it tries to log me onto the site everytime I start the game. I just close it out.
And I know this may sound dumb, but when you say look for the room, are you talking about finding the room on WinMx? Can we play in a room like that?
Do you have Frog Legs?
Boozybaz
Alcoholic
Alcoholic

kind of the same, winmx is a chat room, what we need for ghost recon or another game is basically what you look @ everytime you play the game

basically is like playin a normal game but instead of the computer players there will be players like us
"Instant Asshole: Just Add Alcohol"