test

Any registration / login issues, or anything you want to test can be done so here!

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

gersfan
Mistress of the Whips
Mistress of the Whips

Well my name is Carolynn. A site I played at for years was a international site; so I made friends with a lot of Brits. Instead of calling me Carolynn or Carol; they called me Caz. The name has stuck ever since. It's a nickname for Carol (like calling Charles Chuck) :)

ImageImageImage

My, my,
Sun is pie.
There's fodder for the cannons,
And the guilty ones can all sleep safely,
All sleep safely.
Red XIII
Sultan Ruler Of The Poles!

oh ok, i got ya. thats cool....i cant really put one for mine, other than the fact that no one says my name right usually :lol:
Die Verstorbenen werden wieder in einem Fluss des Bluts steigen
Freggle
Know-It-All
Know-It-All

TEST

....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... ....................... .......................
Last edited by Freggle on Sat Jul 24, 2004 7:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Red XIII

We see ur text just fine, looks pretty cool :D
gersfan
Mistress of the Whips
Mistress of the Whips

test

ImageImageImage

My, my,
Sun is pie.
All sleep safely.
gersfan
Mistress of the Whips
Mistress of the Whips

test

ImageImageImage

My, my,
Sun is pie.
All sleep safely.
Red XIII

:lol: :lol: that supposed to show gers' hobby?
tunebud
Miracle Worker
Miracle Worker

Gers I love the banna thing :lol:
made me think of the 70's song "you make me feel like dancing""dance the night away"
Rat
Drain Brain
Drain Brain

Gers... I see that CAZ has a word score of 14. Not in Polish scrabble! I think Z is worth 2. ;)
Joshua
A Forum Addict
A Forum Addict

:D
:| No well-behaved person ever changed the world. :|
tunebud
Miracle Worker
Miracle Worker

Nice :) Joshua I need that transparent background
TheModfather
Know-It-All
Know-It-All

Hello Caz:)
gersfan
Mistress of the Whips
Mistress of the Whips

lolol... I hardly EVER check this thread!!

Red ~ Yes! Paddles and whips my specialty LOL

Tune ~ I like it too...nearly fell out of my chair when I first saw it; I dance as badly!

Rat ~ LMAO!!! I wonder why? :P

Hi MOD!!!! Not seen you in YONKS!! *hugs again!*

ImageImageImage

My, my,
Sun is pie.
All sleep safely.