[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
CricketMX.com • View topic - test of size (avy)

test of size (avy)

Any registration / login issues, or anything you want to test can be done so here!

Moderator: CricketMX Forum Moderators

test of size (avy)

Postby tunebud » Fri May 19, 2006 3:30 pm

TADA
tunebud
Miracle Worker
Miracle Worker

Postby tunebud » Fri May 19, 2006 3:31 pm

no TADA :(
tunebud
Miracle Worker
Miracle Worker

Postby moongirl » Sun May 21, 2006 1:38 pm

Tada!! Looking good Tune!! Image
That's not the man in the moon...that's me ;)
Click To Play Online-Scrabble - Click To Play Quizzes
~~~In the year 2040...I'll have 100,000 posts!!~~~
moongirl

Postby tunebud » Thu May 25, 2006 12:54 am

Thanks moon it's not the one I was working on. I attempted to do an off site link for size but it didn't work :(

OH' Well this one works just as fine :). And it gives me one to still use later.
tunebud
Miracle Worker
Miracle Worker

Return to Testing Forum